"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Do you hit on UGs?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
there is a differnce on "hitting on them" and making sorda just ****y funny talk with them. Your not necessarly hitting on them just being C&F, and friendly. If she has hot friends they will see that and naturally like your more and you have a better chance to score with them. But dont pretend you wanna **** the ugly, your just having fun and making new friends, thats all it has to be. You dont have to talk about ass slappin in ****. Then your as seen as a fun guy, tahts all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Jariel
Haha! Is this a personal experience? Sounds like a bad situation or a bad dream.
Neither, thank god. I just have a very active imagination, especially when it comes to creating scenarios.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah you never know, but if a girl did that then she is obviously ****ed up.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Damn i was just thinking about this the other day. In my approaches there always seems to be a UG with the HB and i seriously don't know what to do. I feel bad for blanking her so i sometimes give eye contact to the UG while im talking to the HB.. but still i just find it a waste of time making eye contact, coz my sole purpose should be macking on the HB and getting the number.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Hell no!

I'm not wasting my time on some chick if I don't like her for whatever reason (i.e. she's ugly, or her personality is positively awful).

Ben
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Incidentally, why do ugly women always use the "barbie doll" comparison towards any slim, attractive woman like it's an insult? Barbie's hot!
Compared to the dolls they make nowadays, barbie is plain jane. Modern dolls look really slutty. Have you seen Bratz? The next generation of women will be so easy it'll be insane! Too bad I'll be too old for them by time they come around.
 

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Originally posted by MackJr
Compared to the dolls they make nowadays, barbie is plain jane. Modern dolls look really slutty. Have you seen Bratz? The next generation of women will be so easy it'll be insane! Too bad I'll be too old for them by time they come around.
True...

I see the next generation filled with a bunch of fvck buddies.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
Come on, these Bratz things may make women dress sexier, but it sure as hell won't make them easier. The nature of the game won't change, the sexiness in outfits will.

Anyway, I agree about not doing C&F on UG's. They will think they have arrived in heaven because some attractive, funny guy is showing interest in them. Sure, they will be at your mercy (plenty of free beers :p), but if not properly put in their place they'll probably end up trying to make a move on you which isn't quite what you want.

And, well... a UG can indeed turn into a HB, providing you've had enough alcohol. One more reason to keep the drinking to a minimum :D
 

Adam See

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I think it's quite bad what I do. I don't even want to make 'friends' with a girl unless she is good looking. Sort of limits me a bit, because they may have hot friends. But I just can't do it, I see nothing interesting in them.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Why would you even want to hit on UG's? That's pretty much the epitome of anti-DJ.

Basically, don't do it unless you're desperate for some nani. You end up selling yourself short.
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
Originally posted by Rogerman
I only do it when sex is involved.

Same here only if they have a nice body. Don't matter if she have a **** wrecked face.

***** Has no face so dont matter (Only if she is like deformed or lower than a 3.5 then i won't.)
 

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
I agree...

Butta face women (above 3 on the hotness scale) spike my interest...and for those of you who don't know what a butta face woman is, it's a woman that has everything on her looking good but the face...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I do.....cause when the booze is flowing and the smoke is risin and the hormones are going, sometimes ya just need to get laid. Done em' before and will do em again, and not afraid to admit it. UB will go all the way in the sack to please you, whatever you want, let your freak flag fly! LOL :D
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Friendly, but don't hit on 'em

I'm friendly to gals I don't find attractive, but I don't hit on 'em. Don't want to lead them on and disappoint them; they sure as hell have to deal with enough disappointment as it is.
 

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
OK OK fellas hold up....
Bratz dont look sexy like posted above, they look slutty... can you pin the difference?? there's a big difference between sexy and slutty. Go to most clubs in Ft, Lauderdale and you find slutty.. go to a hot club in Fisher Island and you find.. classy.

About "butta face women" (ROFL) I call them brown-bag specials lol like a lunch special it gets you through your natural needs and aside from that, it's done..

This is the deal though, most hotties know they are hot.. period. So they know most guys will approach them because they are hot, they don't need the approval, the real hot ones already approve of themselves... THUS they have something that although they might like about themselves - their personality - it is also something that you can't see. You have to experience it and rate it according to how others experience it. So if she can believe that you dated another woman because of the way she is and not merely her looks, you'll be golden since you'll be not only already going out with her because of her looks(which she already knows..) but also because of the way she is....

The whole nine yards..

but then again, I guess my theory would only apply to the REALLY hot ones like an HB 8.5 and above.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
"There is no such thing as UGs, only not enough Vodka"

Old Russian saying

THen again, the Russian girls nowadays seem to be real hot...

DIetzcoi
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top