"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Do you h8 kids?

Do you hate kids?

  • With passion

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Somewhat can't stand them

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Rather neutral

    Votes: 8 40.0%

  • Total voters
    20

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Depends on the kids. Most kids I hate and their parents shouldn’t have never pro-created because they train them worse than I train my dog. However I have been around some well behaved kids and I make sure the parents know that.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Most babies and kids seems to enjoy my presence even when I'm quiet.

They tend to sleep when I'm around so it's no big deal for me.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Love my own kid and even she can get on my nerves. As for other kids, they're annoying if they're loud and undisciplined.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
It would be a fallacy to say that I'm neutral to other's kids, because I can't stand them. They are annoying little bastards.
You were one too once.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
D001E39D-9720-4811-B294-E3349CEE07F3.jpeg
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
love kids..

in tribal poly groups all the adults raise each othes children as their own..

in modern society monogamous adults have a disgust for children that arnt theirs.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You’re annoying too. Not attacking you personally as every human in the WORLD is annoying including myself. We all have our childish ways. Children may be annoying but they have ALOT of wisdom to share to us “adults” such as having an open mind, willingness to fail, and laughing at oneself and looking at life in a fresh way. I find older people more annoying as they have a bigger ego and are less reluctant to change. The annoyingneas of kids are also what make YOU grow. Same with life. Would you grow if life was not annoying? No. Embrace it and don’t deny it.
I feel the same way. Knowledge is a burden, it's necessary, but still a burden. I once wished I knew more, but now there's many things I believe I would be better off without knowing. It paints the way I see the world and makes it harder to simply see things as they are, with a fresh pair of eyes without prejudice.

Many guys seek knowledge on this forum, they want to know more. What many don't realize is that they first need to forget what they think they know.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
This, stupid poll. Kids are great.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Not only does OP hate kids, its pretty clear he hates himself as well.
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
3 kids with custody. They’re okay...

Other people’s kids? Nah, get that out of here. I make that clear upfront.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I love kids cause I empathize/sympathize with the world they are/will be brought up in. I feel nothing but compassion for kids due to knowing the hideousness of this world, knowing the dangers ever-present and encroaching. However, whenever I see a kid and vice versa, a dog, I see similar movements similar intelligence, similar awareness. My dad spanked me Only ONE time and that's when I walked out into the street at around 3-4 years old. Dogs have the same fogginess.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
love kids..

in tribal poly groups all the adults raise each othes children as their own..

in modern society monogamous adults have a disgust for children that arnt theirs.
I've read that, I think, in a swell book called, "Lone Star" about Texas, it's origins. Talks about tribes raising their kids.
 

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
Making them is okay

Babies is mom's specialty / job

Yes 5-12 yr they CAN be funny to interact with...

Teens can go fvck themselves
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
children and animals are the true innocent beings of this world. of course i dont hate children. i used to have a disdain toward them as a younger man but that was mainly because of the disdain toward marriage and family in general. now i realize that was zionist brainwashing on all of us millenials to keep us from procreating, instead opting toward a hyper sexualized society where sex replaces love and abortions are plentiful.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top