backseatjuan
Banned
It would be a fallacy to say that I'm neutral to other's kids, because I can't stand them. They are annoying little bastards.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You were one too once.It would be a fallacy to say that I'm neutral to other's kids, because I can't stand them. They are annoying little bastards.
I feel the same way. Knowledge is a burden, it's necessary, but still a burden. I once wished I knew more, but now there's many things I believe I would be better off without knowing. It paints the way I see the world and makes it harder to simply see things as they are, with a fresh pair of eyes without prejudice.You’re annoying too. Not attacking you personally as every human in the WORLD is annoying including myself. We all have our childish ways. Children may be annoying but they have ALOT of wisdom to share to us “adults” such as having an open mind, willingness to fail, and laughing at oneself and looking at life in a fresh way. I find older people more annoying as they have a bigger ego and are less reluctant to change. The annoyingneas of kids are also what make YOU grow. Same with life. Would you grow if life was not annoying? No. Embrace it and don’t deny it.
This, stupid poll. Kids are great.Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I had no clue virgins gonna participate.Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
I had no clue virgins gonna participate.
Careful now.Forum rules said:* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I've read that, I think, in a swell book called, "Lone Star" about Texas, it's origins. Talks about tribes raising their kids.love kids..
in tribal poly groups all the adults raise each othes children as their own..
in modern society monogamous adults have a disgust for children that arnt theirs.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.