backseatjuan
Banned
It would be a fallacy to say that I'm neutral to other's kids, because I can't stand them. They are annoying little bastards.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You were one too once.It would be a fallacy to say that I'm neutral to other's kids, because I can't stand them. They are annoying little bastards.
I feel the same way. Knowledge is a burden, it's necessary, but still a burden. I once wished I knew more, but now there's many things I believe I would be better off without knowing. It paints the way I see the world and makes it harder to simply see things as they are, with a fresh pair of eyes without prejudice.You’re annoying too. Not attacking you personally as every human in the WORLD is annoying including myself. We all have our childish ways. Children may be annoying but they have ALOT of wisdom to share to us “adults” such as having an open mind, willingness to fail, and laughing at oneself and looking at life in a fresh way. I find older people more annoying as they have a bigger ego and are less reluctant to change. The annoyingneas of kids are also what make YOU grow. Same with life. Would you grow if life was not annoying? No. Embrace it and don’t deny it.
This, stupid poll. Kids are great.Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I had no clue virgins gonna participate.Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
I had no clue virgins gonna participate.
Careful now.Forum rules said:* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I've read that, I think, in a swell book called, "Lone Star" about Texas, it's origins. Talks about tribes raising their kids.love kids..
in tribal poly groups all the adults raise each othes children as their own..
in modern society monogamous adults have a disgust for children that arnt theirs.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.