Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you h8 kids?

Do you hate kids?

• With passion

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Somewhat can't stand them

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Rather neutral

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the kids. Most kids I hate and their parents shouldn’t have never pro-created because they train them worse than I train my dog. However I have been around some well behaved kids and I make sure the parents know that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most babies and kids seems to enjoy my presence even when I'm quiet.

They tend to sleep when I'm around so it's no big deal for me.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love my own kid and even she can get on my nerves. As for other kids, they're annoying if they're loud and undisciplined.

Serenity

Reaction score
Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a fallacy to say that I'm neutral to other's kids, because I can't stand them. They are annoying little bastards.
You were one too once.

logicallefty

Reaction score
D001E39D-9720-4811-B294-E3349CEE07F3.jpeg

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love kids..

in tribal poly groups all the adults raise each othes children as their own..

in modern society monogamous adults have a disgust for children that arnt theirs.

Serenity

Reaction score
You’re annoying too. Not attacking you personally as every human in the WORLD is annoying including myself. We all have our childish ways. Children may be annoying but they have ALOT of wisdom to share to us “adults” such as having an open mind, willingness to fail, and laughing at oneself and looking at life in a fresh way. I find older people more annoying as they have a bigger ego and are less reluctant to change. The annoyingneas of kids are also what make YOU grow. Same with life. Would you grow if life was not annoying? No. Embrace it and don’t deny it.
I feel the same way. Knowledge is a burden, it's necessary, but still a burden. I once wished I knew more, but now there's many things I believe I would be better off without knowing. It paints the way I see the world and makes it harder to simply see things as they are, with a fresh pair of eyes without prejudice.

Many guys seek knowledge on this forum, they want to know more. What many don't realize is that they first need to forget what they think they know.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your scale goes from intense hate to neutral.... It doesn't have any options that apply to me.
This, stupid poll. Kids are great.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only does OP hate kids, its pretty clear he hates himself as well.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 kids with custody. They’re okay...

Other people’s kids? Nah, get that out of here. I make that clear upfront.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love kids cause I empathize/sympathize with the world they are/will be brought up in. I feel nothing but compassion for kids due to knowing the hideousness of this world, knowing the dangers ever-present and encroaching. However, whenever I see a kid and vice versa, a dog, I see similar movements similar intelligence, similar awareness. My dad spanked me Only ONE time and that's when I walked out into the street at around 3-4 years old. Dogs have the same fogginess.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love kids..

in tribal poly groups all the adults raise each othes children as their own..

in modern society monogamous adults have a disgust for children that arnt theirs.
I've read that, I think, in a swell book called, "Lone Star" about Texas, it's origins. Talks about tribes raising their kids.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making them is okay

Babies is mom's specialty / job

Yes 5-12 yr they CAN be funny to interact with...

Teens can go fvck themselves

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
children and animals are the true innocent beings of this world. of course i dont hate children. i used to have a disdain toward them as a younger man but that was mainly because of the disdain toward marriage and family in general. now i realize that was zionist brainwashing on all of us millenials to keep us from procreating, instead opting toward a hyper sexualized society where sex replaces love and abortions are plentiful.