Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find Red Headed Women are consistently more difficult?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I’ve met plenty of brunettes that would make redheads seem easy to deal with. Blondes have always been nicest towards me though for whatever reason. Stay away from those multi-colored hair women though.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redheads are firey. My sister is a redhead and she was a pain in the ass for years until she mellowed out.

You do have to bear in mind that gingers get the thick end of the stick when it comes to being singled out in school/life to be the butt of jokes. It develops a thicker skin, but not all people can handle it and those are the ones that develop the nasty habits.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love redheads. I've never met one that I'd consider as a good LTR candidate though. Not because they're bossy, necessarily (although some are). I just think the attractive ones are too spoiled from attention, because true redheads are relatively rare.

U

user43770

Gingers are usually smart, due to genetics. Scottish people were fvcking smart. At one point in time, at least.

So yeah, you'll catch more sh1t from a red head, but it's the kind of sh1t you want to catch...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No. It’s an act. Like wearing a uniform or a suit. Posture is much better in a dress uniform.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah,,,, all women are difficult, no matter what the hair color

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I don’t think being a redhead necessarily means more difficult. In my experience redheads are striking because they are unusual and therefore they stand out in the sense that people notice them.

Both my best girlfriends from university (who I remain close to) are pronounced redheads and both are gorgeous women.

One has gone largely gray now but in her youth had bright orange hair and dark brown eyes and porcelain skin. Dark brown eyes are particularly rare on a redhead and so it’s an especially unique combination. This woman is whip smart, sensible and laid back in addition to being beautiful. She’s been happily married since after grad school. I’d never consider her difficult and her husband (a high ranking military officer) adores her but leads that marriage without a doubt.

My other very close college girlfriend is a very pretty, very intelligent green eyed red head who married a pastor 7 years her junior. She too defers to her husband’s leadership and is happily married.

Both of these women had many options in the man department and both are in solid lasting marriages that are doing well many years and many kids in.

I’m myself more a strawberry blond, but I had decidedly red hair when I was born. It became more golden or straw colored after that but still has a reddish/coppery cast.

Typically in relationships men have found me sensible and easy going, but unwilling to put up with undue BS. I am not afraid of conflict. I am drawn to masculine men who are leaders. But I think that has more to do with who my father was and nothing to do with hair color.

It’s always interesting conjecture. In medicine we hear anecdotal stories that redheads require more anesthesia and/or more pain medication than other phenotypes but whether any legitimate clinical studies or peer reviewed research has examined the question I don’t know.

I think they get noticed more so people remember them.