Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find her attractive ? Rate her

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
This brings up a hypothetical situation here. If you were a male that recently did some type of gender reassignment, would you not post your pics on a mens forum and ask if ‘she’s’ hot ?
I was just thinking that...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This brings up a hypothetical situation here. If you were a male that recently did some type of gender reassignment, would you not post your pics on a mens forum and ask if ‘she’s’ hot ?
I had the same exact feeling tbh, except instead of being a tranny, it could just be a girl who had some plastic surgery not too long ago, got bored, and wants to see what we all think. I actually worded my response very carefully so as to maximize the damage to her self-worth just in case it really is a chick’s account lol

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same exact feeling tbh, except instead of being a tranny, it could just be a girl who had some plastic surgery not too long ago, got bored, and wants to see what we all think. I actually worded my response very carefully so as to maximize the damage to her self-worth just in case it really is a chick’s account lol
well she knows that now.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, always be wary of these do-you-find-so-and-so-hot threads..... It's usually a tranny....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's not a dude, she looks like she has some kind of disease.
Sepsis possibly from goin raw, but I know the type, she'd fvck well, but not be much in the way of affection.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too artificial.
Looking at her photos, makes me feel better about the women I've embarrassingly slept with after too many drinks.
She couldn't get me drunk enough to do the deed.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you rate this brunette ? Do you find her hot ?

All that fake crap she got, would make me run away from her if she tried to approach me.

I just cant stand women like this, that crap tell me all i need to know about her, she could be a 10 i could care less because its clear that mentaly and personality wise she is a 1

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well didn’t do anything thing with my pe-n-ice but zekko might be on to something and I say that might be be a dude! Or a Ladude if that is a part of the ”100 different gender list”.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not give her the satisfaction of me paying any attention to her lame attention wh0re needs.
I actually see chicks like this, mostly traveling... mostly I just "lol heh" as they walk past
A cute fatty wins over this trash, as does a 35-45yo MILF

HB rating: 0

note: someone is fvcking her... he has no neck, tats on his head and wears tight floral print wifebeaters

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering i have been instructed not to go near girls by the government...my balls have been full for 4 or 5 weeks......I would have sex with her. Id fu'k the shi/ out of her.

Igetit!

Reaction score
It's not a girl. It's a male.
Exactly what I was afraid of.......trying to rate this "person",then OP comes back with,GOTCHA!!!......it's a DUDE!

I really am starting to get tired of this sh*t.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering i have been instructed not to go near girls by the government...my balls have been full for 4 or 5 weeks......I would have sex with her. Id fu'k the shi/ out of her.
Hey rainman im with these during this mco.
ROFL.. Now im dryed out.. Mr. D couldnt Get up!

IMG_28042020_231528_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more mental health is a criminal mad house than that woman.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I went out to a club a while back and the entire night, this one girl couldn't keep her eyes off and kept motioning me to come over. That girl resembled this one except she was asian. I didn't think much of it and stayed back as I always do. As my night was coming to an end, I noticed her one last time dancing with 4 or 5 guys, and she just kept staring. None of these were bad looking guys, all took care of themselves. Think jersey shore. She then gave in and came up asking "when are you gonna take me and start dancing with me?" her voice caught me off guard but didn't surprise me at the slightest. I could tell something was off. My one buddy who's in his 30's whispered to me "don't even think about it bro, that's a tranny". She walked away all feisty back to the group of guys who's faces filled with joy, only now they were smirking at me. My other buddy, who's in his mid 20's looked on and said "bro, she's soo hot". As my more knowledgeable friend told him that he just called a guy hot, my other buddy's face flushed and became as pale as the moon.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I went out to a club a while back and the entire night, this one girl couldn't keep her eyes off and kept motioning me to come over. That girl resembled this one except she was asian. I didn't think much of it and stayed back as I always do. As my night was coming to an end, I noticed her one last time dancing with 4 or 5 guys, and she just kept staring. None of these were bad looking guys, all took care of themselves. Think jersey shore. She then gave in and came up asking "when are you gonna take me and start dancing with me?" her voice caught me off guard but didn't surprise me at the slightest. I could tell something was off. My one buddy who's in his 30's whispered to me "don't even think about it bro, that's a tranny". She walked away all feisty back to the group of guys who's faces filled with joy, only now they were smirking at me. My other buddy, who's in his mid 20's looked on and said "bro, she's soo hot". As my more knowledgeable friend told him that he just called a guy hot, my other buddy's face flushed and became as pale as the moon.
Its all about standard imo, if you have some you will notice and question why there is something that dont feel right about a women like this.

Might not be a tranny but still something very off.

Desperate men will be like wowwwwwww..... a women is talking to me, i dont care if her voice is werid.