I was just thinking that...This brings up a hypothetical situation here. If you were a male that recently did some type of gender reassignment, would you not post your pics on a mens forum and ask if ‘she’s’ hot ?
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
I was just thinking that...This brings up a hypothetical situation here. If you were a male that recently did some type of gender reassignment, would you not post your pics on a mens forum and ask if ‘she’s’ hot ?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I had the same exact feeling tbh, except instead of being a tranny, it could just be a girl who had some plastic surgery not too long ago, got bored, and wants to see what we all think. I actually worded my response very carefully so as to maximize the damage to her self-worth just in case it really is a chick’s account lolThis brings up a hypothetical situation here. If you were a male that recently did some type of gender reassignment, would you not post your pics on a mens forum and ask if ‘she’s’ hot ?
well she knows that now.I had the same exact feeling tbh, except instead of being a tranny, it could just be a girl who had some plastic surgery not too long ago, got bored, and wants to see what we all think. I actually worded my response very carefully so as to maximize the damage to her self-worth just in case it really is a chick’s account lol
Ik. And it only pisses her off more because it was done on purpose lolwell she knows that now.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Sepsis possibly from goin raw, but I know the type, she'd fvck well, but not be much in the way of affection.If that's not a dude, she looks like she has some kind of disease.
All that fake crap she got, would make me run away from her if she tried to approach me.How would you rate this brunette ? Do you find her hot ?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Exactly what I was afraid of.......trying to rate this "person",then OP comes back with,GOTCHA!!!......it's a DUDE!It's not a girl. It's a male.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Haha, nice oneHey rainman im with these during this mco.
ROFL.. Now im dryed out.. Mr. D couldnt Get up!
View attachment 4130
Looks like a tranny. If you're into that sort of thing, knock your socks off.How would you rate this brunette ? Do you find her hot ?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Its all about standard imo, if you have some you will notice and question why there is something that dont feel right about a women like this.I remember when I went out to a club a while back and the entire night, this one girl couldn't keep her eyes off and kept motioning me to come over. That girl resembled this one except she was asian. I didn't think much of it and stayed back as I always do. As my night was coming to an end, I noticed her one last time dancing with 4 or 5 guys, and she just kept staring. None of these were bad looking guys, all took care of themselves. Think jersey shore. She then gave in and came up asking "when are you gonna take me and start dancing with me?" her voice caught me off guard but didn't surprise me at the slightest. I could tell something was off. My one buddy who's in his 30's whispered to me "don't even think about it bro, that's a tranny". She walked away all feisty back to the group of guys who's faces filled with joy, only now they were smirking at me. My other buddy, who's in his mid 20's looked on and said "bro, she's soo hot". As my more knowledgeable friend told him that he just called a guy hot, my other buddy's face flushed and became as pale as the moon.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.