“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do women neg-hit men?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Has a woman ever neg-hitted you and if so how? If she does, is that an indicator of her interest level?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
From my experience, unless it's obviously a joke or a flirt, a neg-hit isn't a good sign.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
not in my experience

Unless they're trying to be cruel, I don't think so.
Ever notice that women (unless they're total *****es or completely drunk) go out of their way to make sure everyone else likes them? Last thing they want is someone talking ill about them.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Attractive women know how to attract men. They appeal to our sexuality. Neg hitting us won't really do that, so I rarely get neg-hitted.

I do know a couple of women who I can only stand to talk to a couple of times a week because they enjoy giving neg hits. It gets annoying when it degrades to flat out insults.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top