Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women lie about their virginity?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever known women who lied about their virginity?

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't lie, they just let their emotions lead and say whatever reflects their emotional state at that time. Female logic! Its not a lie just a state of mind ;)

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the woman, I think. As a whole, I would say that it's not something that they care enough about to lie for, unless they have something to gain. In my experience, women have been pretty truthful in that regard.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Have you ever known women who lied about their virginity?
Nah, bro. But I don't really hang out with virgins.

Just the thought of someone in my age group being a virgin creeps me out.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl says to you "I lost it at 20 and have only been with 3 guys"

The honest answer is -4 to age and +10 on the guy count, usually.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Nah, bro. But I don't really hang out with virgins.

Just the thought of someone in my age group being a virgin creeps me out.
why?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Upside said:
Girl says to you "I lost it at 20 and have only been with 3 guys"

The honest answer is -4 to age and +10 on the guy count, usually.
Pretty much.

"I've been with x guys." = I officially (publicly) had x serious relationships. Club bathroom hookups with the tattooed guy, vacation sex with the tall foriegn guy with the hot accent, frat party hookups, and going home with a bartender on Thursday night does not count towards the total.

The biggest 50 yo cougar slore I know insists she's only been with two guys. She's been married twice.

Do women lie about virginity? Maybe a few young ones might if they are pretending to be a good girl.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
It just seems abnormal to me. Sex is a very normal and natural thing. Food, water, sleep, sex. How could an attractive and emotionally-healthy person go without sex deep into their 20's and early 30's?

I can understand if there are religious reasons. But otherwise, it just seems odd to me.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Iceberg said:
It just seems abnormal to me. Sex is a very normal and natural thing. Food, water, sleep, sex. How could an attractive and emotionally-healthy person go without sex deep into their 20's and early 30's?

I can understand if there are religious reasons. But otherwise, it just seems odd to me.
I can understand if it's a guy. Some guys really do struggle to get laid.

But women have no excuse. A woman in that age range is a virgin by choice, whether it's a religious thing or she's just really picky.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
You are totally right, but are assuming everyone has the same game you do. Food is a business, water is a business, sleep is solo act. Sex requires consent within 2 parties, it's not like buying a chocolate bar at 7-11. It's part of a game and how well you play.

But yeah, virgin in 30s, brutal.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a Catholic girl who freaked out when I tried to have sex with her, saying it was a 'mortal sin' and I was an awful person for even thinking of it.

Two weeks later she invited herself over and we did it...she admitted it wasn't her first time either. Girls are crazy, what can I say.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All women lie. They lie about a lot of things. Then again, men lie and say whatever to get with a girl.

Women prefer exciting lies over boring truths.

Case closed.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are totally right, but are assuming everyone has the same game you do. Food is a business, water is a business, sleep is solo act. Sex requires consent within 2 parties, it's not like buying a chocolate bar at 7-11. It's part of a game and how well you play.

But yeah, virgin in 30s, brutal.
in a lot of countries you can buy sex too