Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we really need women for anything other than sex?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...I don't know. I've got this semi maybe thing going on with this girl (we both want it, just not the time). Anyways, there is use for her. She knows a lot about cars which is awesome because I only know how to change oil and tires. She knows a lot about photography. Good for me as an aspiring photographer. And yeah any other guy might know that stuff, but I'm not going to sleep with him. Its a case by case basis really.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm with theunflushables on this, sure the furry cheque book is the real payload but let's not forget all the other sh!t we/I need them for.

1.Making sandwich's
2.Cleaning house
3.Spooning (beats electric blanket or hot water bottle)
4.Buying me stuff (they do love that gift giving thingy)
5.Picking me up out of gutter at 5am
6.Complimenting me/stroking ego (guys never compliment as much as chicks)
7.Lending money
8.And the obvious awesome intimacy that only birds can provide

This is just a few, I could go deeper.

If it's just sex and only sex you think she can provide then I think your wasting her potential.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I'm with theunflushables on this, sure the furry cheque book is the real payload but let's not forget all the other sh!t we/I need them for.

1.Making sandwich's
2.Cleaning house
3.Spooning (beats electric blanket or hot water bottle)
4.Buying me stuff (they do love that gift giving thingy)
5.Picking me up out of gutter at 5am
6.Complimenting me/stroking ego (guys never compliment as much as chicks)
7.Lending money
8.And the obvious awesome intimacy that only birds can provide
I hope you're joking. If this is what DJism is all about, then I'm gonna run for the hills.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he views your take on DJism as misogyny t!ttyman.

As for me I think you are on point as usual.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
What do you mean?
Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe that devaluing women helps anyone. These kinds of beliefs are responsible for the morons who'll go out into the field and think that they'll get laid by disrespecting women. It's not like a woman's pvssy gets wet whenever she hears a man say "get back in the kitchen b*tch!" There are men out there who respect women and get laid! What a concept!

That may not what you've directly said in your post, but I get the strong feeling that people are reading it and interpreting it in that way. Next thing you know, you'll have a bunch of people using "hold my drink b*tch!" as a pick-up line, like they're Rick James.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even want to have sex until I'm married. I'm only in relationships at all for the marriage that I'm hoping one of them will eventually result in.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe that devaluing women helps anyone. These kinds of beliefs are responsible for the morons who'll go out into the field and think that they'll get laid by disrespecting women. It's not like a woman's pvssy gets wet whenever she hears a man say "get back in the kitchen b*tch!" There are men out there who respect women and get laid! What a concept!

That may not what you've directly said in your post, but I get the strong feeling that people are reading it and interpreting it in that way. Next thing you know, you'll have a bunch of people using "hold my drink b*tch!" as a pick-up line, like they're Rick James.
WOW.

TheDeacon said:
Call me old fashioned
Going by that...whatever the fvck it was, I'd call you anything BUT "old fashioned".

KontrollerX said:
I think he views your take on DJism as misogyny t!ttyman.
Oh,sh!t there goes my sleep tonight.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Oh,sh!t there goes my sleep tonight.
Oh no! Sarcasm from a hot-shot in an internet forum about picking up chicks? What do I do? How do I gain your approval? I want it oh-so-bad. Try writing an actual rebuttal to an argument so that I think you're something other than some guy trying to act tough over the internet.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Oh no! Sarcasm from a hot-shot in an internet forum about picking up chicks? What do I do? How do I gain your approval? I want it oh-so-bad. Try writing an actual rebuttal to an argument so that I think you're something other than some guy trying to act tough over the internet.
I got nothin, you win. :up:

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm
its called a life long lasting friendship, someone to wipe your ass when you can't think straight @ 75. Someone who still loves you when your little d1ck can't get it up anymore. Someone who holds your hand when you are sick on your bed from the cold and to make you soup.

bunch of high school kids who haven't grown up yet.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "I'm a real man I don't need wominz for anything other than pvssy, rawr" attitude on this board is kinda pathetic. Who doesn't want a good woman by their side? Especially down the road.