Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we really need women for anything other than sex?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm thinking that all we actually need women for is sex. Assuming you don't want kids, then sexual gratification is all we need women for.

I'm not convinced by society's lie that we need women for 'emotional fulfillment' or 'to share my life with someone' or 'to cook for me' or any of that bull****.

I personally think true fulfillment comes from following your passion in life, making it into a purpose and achieving something worthwhile with your life.

I'm not so sure that we as men actually NEED women for anything other than sex. I think our needs are fulfilled in other ways; a relationship with a women is not the solution to long term happiness.

This is why I stay away from commitment to women, and am committed to myself and my dreams. I like women for sex, but seriously, beyond sex, what fulfillment can being with a women REALLY bring?

Anyone else think this way?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yes we also need them to be emotional and affectionate to our offspring in a way that we as men cant and dont want to be most of the time.. So yes we like to F them, but once they refuse to abort and you have a child to pay for they will most likely be the one doing the hands on care taking.....

GAy men are trying to prove that they can be feminine enough to give a child the same level of emotional care as a female but I would rather not go down that road, i prefer women to do what women do best..

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yes we also need them to be emotional and affectionate to our offspring in a way that we as men cant and dont want to be most of the time.. So yes we like to F them, but once they refuse to abort and you have a child to pay for they will most likely be the one doing the hands on care taking.....
Yeah but what if you don't want to have kids, what else do you need a woman for other than sex?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to usually be in a committed ltr. Don't knock the cooking and cleaning thing until you have had it done well. Women can make a house a home, thus the term "homemaker." Plus, even if all you want is more sex - you get more of that in an ltr, at least I do in any ltr I stay in.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Yeah but what if you don't want to have kids, what else do you need a woman for other than sex?
Well many straight men find enjoyment in the companionship of a woman cause she can communicate with you in way that you would not want you buddies to... Sex is like the end result of all the things you find attractive about a woman but you can only physically F her for so long then you have to do other thing while you rest right?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about you trying to get in to a ltr to see what they can offer you rather than sex? You want your experience from women to be based only in sex? I think if you knew them better you would understand! I've been both in ltr and with women just for sex and I am 100% sure that a ltr> that anything else (except of course if you are in a mood that you don't really want a ltr) You can't say with words the hapiness that a women may bring to your life so I can't tell you that they are needed for something! It's only emotional things they provide that makes the difference even bigger than sex does! How many of us have thought, omfg I'd like to be with her even if I wouldn't f**k her for months! Try a ltr and you'll see! XD

Donjuanit0 out!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
What about you trying to get in to a ltr to see what they can offer you rather than sex? You want your experience from women to be based only in sex? I think if you knew them better you would understand! I've been both in ltr and with women just for sex and I am 100% sure that a ltr> that anything else (except of course if you are in a mood that you don't really want a ltr) You can't say with words the hapiness that a women may bring to your life so I can't tell you that they are needed for something! It's only emotional things they provide that makes the difference even bigger than sex does! How many of us have thought, omfg I'd like to be with her even if I wouldn't f**k her for months! Try a ltr and you'll see! XD

Donjuanit0 out!
True an i have found that sex is better when the woman give s a damn about you..

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No disagreement here, Guitar Whiz.

If chicks really liked sports or were good wing men then I could see other value, but other than that I just need them for sex. I also don't need to communicate differently than I do with my friends.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:

If chicks really liked sports or were good wing men then I could see other value, but other than that I just need them for sex. I also don't need to communicate differently than I do with my friends.
I think many women feel the same way about men except they also value our willingness to spend money on them due to desperation...

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well many straight men find enjoyment in the companionship of a woman cause she can communicate with you in way that you would not want you buddies to... Sex is like the end result of all the things you find attractive about a woman but you can only physically F her for so long then you have to do other thing while you rest right?
very deep post.

of course you need women for other things than sex. If you think otherwise then i am sorry for you, your outlook on life is very bleak

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:

If chicks really liked sports or were good wing men then I could see other value, but other than that I just need them for sex.
firstly, there are chicks who really like sports, if that s your main criteria in girls look harder. Have you noticed there is the exact same number of NCAA male athletes as females? i m sure those girls are into sports, maybe even "really like" sports

secondly, a good girl friend acting acting as a wingman is actually the best you can hope for. so before you find one, please reserve your judgement

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean when you have a girl thats TRULY interested in you, no playing games, you build more of a connection than just physical stuff..she's fun to be around, fun to touch, etc. i havent had THAT many experiences but alot of them have been great

c0nfus3d1ne

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't know if men need women for anything other than sex, since I've never been with a woman in a LTR. But I would imagine being with a woman that loves you does something positive to a man's soul.

Reaction score
Well if you are a dead-beat, you can use a woman to pay all your bills like my dad does.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a musician right? what if you had a woman in your life who could jam as hard as you did, shared the same musical tastes, and genuinely believed in your art. on top of that you guys totally connected with each other to the point all the bullsht drama was minimal or non-existant

technically you don't NEED her, but wouldn't she be worth keeping in your life?

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally agree. The only thing women have to offer is their pus5y and their mouths. Relationships are pointless. I just sit back and laugh at my mates always stressed out over their gfs and how they always argue over ****. Not to mention you can't hang out with your boys as much anymore without worrying about the gf calling you and wondering what you're doing every 10 min. Theyre nothing but a fuking headache. BACHELOR FOR LIFE.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you look at it from the most basic standpoint, you will find that men and women equally need each other for sex - her to fulfill her need to get pregnant, whether it happens or not, and your need to spread seed, whether you use a condom or not. Beyond that, the only other reason men and women need each other is for the same reason men and men and women and women need each other - For companionship and assistance with survival related issues.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
you're a musician right? what if you had a woman in your life who could jam as hard as you did, shared the same musical tastes, and genuinely believed in your art. on top of that you guys totally connected with each other to the point all the bullsht drama was minimal or non-existant

technically you don't NEED her, but wouldn't she be worth keeping in your life?
Possibly, yes, as long as the relationship was an 'open' one and was on my terms. My own life (musical career) could have to come first, and she'd also have to accept that I meet and have sex with other women.

If she was ok about that, it might work. If she became a distraction, she'd be out the door faster than someone in a burning building!

I still prefer being a bachelor, though!

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly, yes, as long as the relationship was an 'open' one and was on my terms. My own life (musical career) could have to come first, and she'd also have to accept that I meet and have sex with other women.

If she was ok about that, it might work. If she became a distraction, she'd be out the door faster than someone in a burning building!

I still prefer being a bachelor, though!

Thats cold.

ArtVandelay

Banned
Reaction score
It's all speculation on his part, C-quenced. The only women he's slept with is his mother and my sister, but everyone's slept with her.