HaleyBaron
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2021
- Messages
- 2,740
- Reaction score
- 2,320
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
"I'm proud of you." Say this only when you really mean it and your girl actually does something worthy of praise.
2 and 3 are definitely off. Telling someone you're genuinely proud of them and admire them for it, isn't much of a bad thing. At least for us.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I agree. Bullet point 1 is perfectly acceptable in a LTR.If she did something worthy of being proud of, promotion, new job, amazing bj, etc. Nothing wrong with saying I'm proud of her.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Thats what my wife says.....Marry a girl who says things like:
"I'm proud of you."
"You're right, I was wrong."
"You can do it baby."
"I want you to ravage me anytime you want"
"When do you want to go to the gun range?"
"I workout frequently."
"I took some time off work so I can go to the car show with you."
![]()