“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do the opposite of this picture.

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
"I'm proud of you." Say this only when you really mean it and your girl actually does something worthy of praise.

"I can't believe you are mine." Say this ONLY if she also thinks she is lucky as well.

"You're right: I'm wrong." Say this ONLY when she is really right... say it once and do not grovel.

"You can do it, baby." Say this only if she supports you as well.

"I don't know where this extra cat came from, but she fits in great and needs lots of friends." Never say this.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Marry a girl who says things like:

"I'm proud of you."

"I can't believe you're mine."

"You're right, I was wrong."

"You can do it baby."

"You make me feel soooo gooood."

"I want you to ravage me anytime you want"

"What can I cook for you for dinner tonight?"

"Can I get a beer for you?"

"When do you want to go to the gun range?"

"What do you want me to pickup for the football game?"

"I picked up your favorite fishing bait for you."

"I workout frequently."

"I took some time off work so I can go to the car show with you."

:rofl:
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Say "I'm proud of you " after she works out or swallows for you
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Where are the threads like from back from 2000ish? Why do I have to read this MGTOW garbage? Why Tips section is full of trash that does not belong in it? @SoSuave.com
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Marry a girl who says things like:

"I'm proud of you."

"You're right, I was wrong."

"You can do it baby."

"I want you to ravage me anytime you want"

"When do you want to go to the gun range?"

"I workout frequently."

"I took some time off work so I can go to the car show with you."

:rofl:
Thats what my wife says.....

...... and its still an uphill battle to keep her in line every day.
 
Top