You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
BPH, Duke….Listen I’m currently here in South East Asia and I have no problems, attracting women just by being myself here. But I’m talking to that Western Latina secretary also by text. Do I have to be an @sshole with this one? What do you guys think?
View attachment 15745 View attachment 15746 View attachment 15747
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
OP should realize he has nothing to lose and try and run some non-asexual gameYou aren't going to fvck her, so what does it really matter what you do?
So what's holding you back from expressing yourself? Answering that question is going to be the key to solving this puzzle.BPH, Duke….Listen I’m currently here in South East Asia and I have no problems, attracting women just by being myself here. But I’m talking to that Western Latina secretary also by text. Do I have to be an @sshole with this one? What do you guys think?
View attachment 15745 View attachment 15746 View attachment 15747
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
THIS!!Most of your text conversations go like this one. I don't see much investment on the girls end. It's you asking basic questions about daily life. There's not much intriguing or captivating about it. It's pretty surface. Does she reach out to you if you don't text her for a few days?
I'd of taken that checkpoint question any got some mileage out of that and turned it sexual/funny. Ask her if they found her vibrator in her bag? If she got strip searched, etc. Tell her you are going to have her extradited to the Philippines for the weekend and she won't need to pack many clothes.
Thanks for the reality check man...we all can't have everything and there's pros and cons to everything in life. Honestly I've been talking to a few girls back home in the states for when I come back on the 14th of next month of October. Just in time for Halloween and to meet several cute women off those costume parties lol.THIS!!
If OP REALLY wants to improve he'd answer this thoroughly
And dont get me wrong; I'd say most men (including me) probably have had more conversations like this than actual magnetic successful connections. .
But. .the major difference between ( for example) me and OP is that I would conclude the following;
- she isn't that interested...
- nor is she that interesting
- I'm chasing /wanting it more than her
- I look for validation among my peers on the forum
- I need to use my leverage more
- eventually I gotta let her go
-I CANT keep getting the same results. Time to change up my method operandi
OP, you ask whether you should be a @sshole? Imo you ask if you should mirror her behaviour as she is b1tchy and dry. And here's my anwer;
No ,you ain't that guy. You're not a badboy.
But what do you have?
You have the most valuable assests. Time and money. When it comes to those you are MILES ahead of me...the conundrum of life huh...when yiu was building up wealth I was seeking validation from the streets and from love . I might've slept with some women,but it got me nowhere...
You should dangle those asests( time and money) in the faces of these women just to see how it goes..
Now, the second paragraph is some gangsta shyte lol. But that will go over most heads...Thanks for the reality check man...we all can't have everything and there's pros and cons to everything in life. Honestly I've been talking to a few girls back home in the states for when I come back on the 14th of next month of October. Just in time for Halloween and to meet several cute women off those costume parties lol.
But Do I have money to take care of myself? Yes, about 80k a year on average, I don't have to work if I want to and I'm looking for ways to invest my money and of course give back to charity. I really want to stretch my dollar by living abroad and really thinking about raising a family abroad as well. Places like here in The Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, are places I'd like to check out.