Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

DJing shy girls

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
How do you DJ shy girls?? I'm having some problems with that. I think shy girls are afraid that I'm a player because I act so confident with them. Any non-AFC ways for DJing player haters?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I would continue to be confident. Remember, girls LOVE that quality in a man. However, I would kick up the 'sweet' comments just a little bit.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Shy girls are easy, just DON"T C&F, OR NEGHIT. You might turn them anorexic or something.

I actually don't like shy girls, they are too hard to read... too sheltered. To each his own.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
What happens if you C&F a shy girl? And how do you generate signs of interest if you can't use C&F on them? would it be more of a fatherly approach?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I use c&f on shy girls too. They like it. Actually when they are painfully shy i'll even make a smartass comment about it to help them loosen up a bit. Even shy girls aren't fragile. Then again they are not my favorite goal either, since most shy girls are kinda boring whereas 'regular'girls are more of a challenge.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I was personnaly talking about girls with painfully low self-esteem... the kind that can't keep eye-contact, and all that stuff.

But, you can still be c&f, but it's gotta be a little gentler then you could get away with on a 'regular' girl.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Yeah i guess with the painfully shy ones i just make it little more obvious that i am joking. This way i had some girls totally opening up and joking too. It is fun to watch them opening up.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
give them 100% of your attention...

if they get destracted then find an appropriate kino way to get them to turn around and give you thier attention again...
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
xomel, isn't giving them 100% your attention the reverse of normal DJ tactics?
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Interesting replys. I'm not intentionally targeting shy girls, nor am I interested in party HOs. I just have a great opportunity in my social group. Would rules have to be changed in the amount of attention that should be given to the subjects? For instance number of days to wait till calling, etc. Because I know some of these girls on a very basic level but we're not friends or anything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Treat all girls the same on the surface. If one girl doesn't dig your true self, another will.
 
Top