Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ tattoos... any ideas?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread specifically relating to this.

I want to get a new tat that reminds me of my DJ status, without making it blatantly obvious as to what it means.

Any ideas?

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
XI AlphaMale IX said:
I didn't see a thread specifically relating to this.

I want to get a new tat that reminds me of my DJ status, without making it blatantly obvious as to what it means.

Any ideas?
Maybe get one that says "I'm comfortable with myself and don't need a Tattoo to remind me I am a "Don Juan DeMarco"?

Come on man, your 30, you going through an identity crisis or something?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I like tattoos. I have 5 now, and I'm craving another one.

And yes, I have an addictive personality and right now I'm addicted to women.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that playa. I'm craving another tattoo too. Something that reflects that I only like messing with 10's. I've been thinking about what to get but nothing creative. Only thing I can think of is getting a dime tatted on me and that is not happening.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about this myself as well, and I recently wanted to get a King.
It can be any type of king, just basically a man sitting on a throne with a crown to remind me that's how I want to carry myself, as royalty. Not in a snooty way, but in the way I treat myself and others.

I want mine directly in the center of my chest, or slightly below it, rather large. But this may be a bit much for you, I guess the arm or something can work as well.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got this a few weeks ago. Its of the painting in the background that I made. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/418482_10100556426933341_58014565_58813551_335735568_n.jpg

Just get something that you think will look cool and you wouldnt get bored of. Not something that you think looks macho, or you might regret it.

This is a t-shirt site, but there are lots of tattoo ideas here. Lemme know what you decide on if you do find it. I am curious.

http://mintees.com/tees

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas guys!

I texted my tat artist and let him know I'm wanting ink. I told him I'd like to get Eros if he could make it masculine. He drew my last one (detailed lion plus negative tribal) and made it look spectacular.

I'm still not 100% sure yet, but I'll keep you posted. *brofists*

EDIT: I've been searching for a bit now, and I'm not sure there's any way to make Eros (basically Cupid) look masculine. I've already got a lion. Maybe just the words "ALPHA MALE" somewhere that's not revealing would be ideal. I've Googled my ass off and can't come up with much better.

Last edited: