Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did The Philadelphia Eagles NFL team just get duped into giving away a $255 million contract to an average player by a nice pair of titties?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy - Jalen Hurts, quarterback - isn't worth half of his contract amount. He is elevated by a great team (the Eagles) and had one of the worst single-game playoff performances 2 years ago and his status as a starter had been in question. Now, after one good season, he's the highest paid player in NFL history. Even many Eagles fans said they overpaid for him. And the kicker? His agent looks nice, but she's not that hot.

Kind of odd that he has an all-female management team imo

My take - team management are beta cucks (more likely), or Hurts is being rewarded as a budding Agenda Promoter (less likely).

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They messed up big time.
Agreed. For contrast, the 49ers have Brock Purdy, who imo is better, for less than $1 million a year for the next 3 years.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Having a woman work closely with me for my business was truly a blessing to me. My main advertisement strategist / marketing person is a woman.

Always take the help of those who are willing and skilled in doing something you are not.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a woman work closely with me for my business was truly a blessing to me. My main advertisement strategist / marketing person is a woman.

Always take the help of those who are willing and skilled in doing something you are not.
You gotta learn to write your own ads man. Are you selling women's products or something? You should know your market better than some rando. Women in social media are all about the "fluff" while tending to think they are rock stars or something. And you don't get to directly use the benefits of their female charm to sell something as with Jalen Hurts (using a good looking chick to sell his qb services). These chicks aren't in front of your customers with low cut tops.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it let's see what the giants do now.
....now that they've overpaid Daniel Jones with a 4 yr/$160 million for throwing a whopping 15 TD passes a year, probably not much.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest pitfall in investing is the "Fear Of Missing Out" (FOMO). Peeps could make good cash betting against trends if the market wasn't rigged.

These football execs should know better. Maybe it's the vax clouding their brains. Regardless, they're being fools. Get a good oline a it doesn't phucking matter who your qb is.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta learn to write your own ads man. Are you selling women's products or something? You should know your market better than some rando. Women in social media are all about the "fluff" while tending to think they are rock stars or something. And you don't get to directly use the benefits of their female charm to sell something as with Jalen Hurts (using a good looking chick to sell his qb services). These chicks aren't in front of your customers with low cut tops.
I used to do everything myself at one point and it was not only stressful, but some of what I was doing simply didnt work.. then I met some chick who was qualified to do what I thought I could do well just based on 2 yrs of self learned trial and error.. for myself learning to trust others to do things has helped me alot in business.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a hater. He got paid market rate for a top tier starting NFL quarterback. Take it up with the other teams that are willing to pay that much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agreed. For contrast, the 49ers have Brock Purdy, who imo is better, for less than $1 million a year for the next 3 years.
Purdy is going to be a JAG. Easy to look good for a half season as a rookie with no game film. Much harder once DCs have an offseason to watch film and come up with ways to take away what you do well.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trolling. Seventh round pick Brock Purdy can’t sniff Hurts’ jock strap. You clearly have an agenda in this thread.
I do, QB salaries are nuts, and the Hurts contract was the worst. The dude just came off ankle surgery too. I like Hurts and anyone can see he's a hell of a guy. Only faulting management here. Lol you didn't see me roasting Dorky Daniel Jones? His contract is very close to being as bad.

Do you have an agenda, Eye?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purdy is going to be a JAG. Easy to look good for a half season as a rookie with no game film. Much harder once DCs have an offseason to watch film and come up with ways to take away what you do well.
Niners could trade for Aaron Rodgers. He is a bachelor stud.

Kind of odd that he has an all-female management team imo

My take - team management are beta cucks (more likely), or Hurts is being rewarded as a budding Agenda Promoter (less likely).
Most of the women aren't that attractive. The marketing one is most attractive.

I could see the argument that Eagles team management are beta cucks.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Processing is Purdy's main skill, hard to take that away. If his arm doesn't come back the same though, he will fall back down to earth and be a journeyman Jeff Garica type guy at best.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it racist to say Lamar Jackson is being an idiot, Eye?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Processing is Purdy's main skill, hard to take that away. If his arm doesn't come back the same though, he will fall back down to earth and be a journeyman Jeff Garica type guy at best.
Sure it is. You take away his main reads that he likes to throw on various route concepts and see how he adjusts to that. Some QBs, like Kaepernick, never could.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do, QB salaries are nuts, and the Hurts contract was the worst. The dude just came off ankle surgery too. I like Hurts and anyone can see he's a hell of a guy. Only faulting management here. Lol you didn't see me roasting Dorky Daniel Jones? His contract is very close to being as bad.

Do you have an agenda, Eye?
Josh Allen's contract keeps looking better and better

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it is. You take away his main reads that he likes to throw on various route concepts and see how he adjusts to that. Some QBs, like Kaepernick, never could.
What happens is he scrambles, and he's very good at that. Pete Carroll was comparing him to Fran Tarkenton after their playoff game last year.