BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,864
- Reaction score
- 19,093
Easier said than done when involved with a woman you care about.Don't give them the ride so they can't fvck you over.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Easier said than done when involved with a woman you care about.Don't give them the ride so they can't fvck you over.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Free meal... ye that’s why she offered to pay for the food last time. She insisted on paying half and did... couldn’t talk her into me paying.She probably wanted a free meal. That's what she got, whilst you got nothing.
Plus, restaurants are a terrible place to take a woman. She's extracting resources from you whilst you're safely on the other side of a big table where you can't touch her. Impossible for you to make a move and find out whether you're wasting your time.
Jesus man..exclusive?Free meal... ye that’s why she offered to pay for the food last time. She insisted on paying half and did... couldn’t talk her into me paying.
Yet again I know ofc that fvcking her or attempting is anyway a bad idea. Maybe only a good idea if I think about going “exclusive”.
I’ll give it time, go professional and see what she does... end of it.
I like inviting a chick for a drink to a restaurant, dive bar, pizza pub, etc if I dont know her in real life. Say someone that I started messaging on FB with lots of mutual friends. Its a good place to have some convo and see if we vibe. In this situation a woman of any value isnt just going to come over to your place for drinks for a plethora of reasons.Plus, restaurants are a terrible place to take a woman.
All women aren't a scorpion. You must identify her core personality first. Thusly i don't agree ALL are the same, even though some women may meekly and weakly go along with a group think even if they don't agree on most of it.Easier said than done when involved with a woman you care about.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Without makeup?I like inviting a chick for a drink to a restaurant, dive bar, pizza pub, etc if I dont know her in real life. Say someone that I started messaging on FB with lots of mutual friends. Its a good place to have some convo and see if we vibe. In this situation a woman of any value isnt just going to come over to your place for drinks for a plethora of reasons.
HOWEVER.........
If it is someone that I know very well in real life, as OP knows this chick, I would NEVER go to a restaurant. It would only be my place for drinks. Major reason why- disinterested women would say "well I dont know you well enough to come straight to your place". This chick OP is referring to cannot use that. She either comes over or she doesnt. Its cut and dry.
I like to determine interest level very early on. Many guys dont like doing this because it will be early rejection if the chick isnt into you. Thats fine, I would rather not waste any time on someone who's interest is lower than agreeing to meet for drinks.
In my past employment I was a consultant for a huge company based in NYC. I smashed a few chicks during that time before I went on my own in the business ownership world. At no point did I ever take them out for drinks. It was my place only........having said that, I will say that I would never entertain the thought of trying to screw a coworker because there are too many risks involved in today's world, and too many chicks that are attractive and have value outside of work places.
This is becoming very sad to see...Jesus man..exclusive?
You are entering banned posters Big Dave and Big goals levels of hard headedness.
If she don't care about you, you better figure it out...Easier said than done when involved with a woman you care about.
Going exclusive....? What da hell???Maybe only a good idea if I think about going “exclusive”.
dude just stop most vets, sopme I don't see posting for a long time is telling you, you are going incredible wrong here, take a deep breath, distance yourself, and stop thinking with your emotions, that is not even your **** talking since the last ego boosting topic you cursed everyone for calling on your sh!t, said you can do better, then please prove it, not for, we don't care, we offer help when asked, do it for yourself, and please help us to help youFree meal... ye that’s why she offered to pay for the food last time. She insisted on paying half and did... couldn’t talk her into me paying.
Yet again I know ofc that fvcking her or attempting is anyway a bad idea. Maybe only a good idea if I think about going “exclusive”.
I’ll give it time, go professional and see what she does... end of it.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yes, 96 posts accurately summarized there…clueless if I should go for the kill and ask her out to my crib or be smart and try to leave it.