Did anyone try Juicing?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the fact that you're asking such a rudimentary question means that you have no business using gear. Educate yourself first... know about PCT, aromatization, ester half life, and drug pro/cons. Test and deca are POWERFUL drugs and should not be used by someone who doesn't have a clue about what they are doing. In addition you should have at least a few years of productive training under your belt if you hope to retain gains after you come of cycle.

Check out mesomorphosis.com ... there's ample sites on the web give you good info about gear. In addition you probably shouldn't be asking gear questions in a place like this, where the majority of trainees aren't at the level where they should be considering use of gear.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill check out the website, thanks!
Just a background
25 y/o , 165lb, been going to gym for 4-5 years

I went through a few websites about gear and what i dont understand is that every website deals with gyro or PCT differently by using differerent things like (nolva, arimidex, clomid, HCG). So not sure the best method, i just want to go through 1 cycle to get some muscle!

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your other stats like?

Height? body fat %? Squat/dead/bench/powerclean numbers? Post a pic if you have it.

Why do you wanna use gear anyways? And by the way... no one ever dose just "one cycle"!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anabolicminds dot com is a great place to find what you need.

What exactly is the question your asking? The dosage? The Frequency of shots? The PCT?

If you're running 10wks run the Test E @ 500mg/wk & Deca @ 400mg/wk.

Don't start your pct till 2 weeks after your last shot (Last Deca shot.. it has a half-life of about 14 days).

PCT should be nolva 40/20/20/10

Something like that.. not 100% sure, I've only ran Sustanon which is a test blend. Even more reason you should check out anabolic minds.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
anabolicminds dot com is a great place to find what you need.

What exactly is the question your asking? The dosage? The Frequency of shots? The PCT?

If you're running 10wks run the Test E @ 500mg/wk & Deca @ 400mg/wk.

Don't start your pct till 2 weeks after your last shot (Last Deca shot.. it has a half-life of about 14 days).

PCT should be nolva 40/20/20/10

Something like that.. not 100% sure, I've only ran Sustanon which is a test blend. Even more reason you should check out anabolic minds.
In my humble opinion I think the 500/400 doses you're suggesting is way too much gear for a 165 lb newbie. I've been training for > 10 years, am a former high performance athlete, and am self-employed part time as an exotic entertainer... I'm also a healthcare professional w/ 2 university degrees in the biomedical sciences. I have several cycles under my belt, and apart from my first cycle, when I didn't know what I was doing, I've never ran that much gear. A dude who's 165 lbs really shouldn't need that much.

In addition, deca is notorious for shutting down the HPTA. I never use it. Furthermore, the ester hydrolysis reaction that liberates the nandralone residue from the decanoate ester is reversible. This is probably one of the mechanisms why PCT can be tough after deca cycles. I've heard to start PCT 3 wks after the last deca injection... but since I never use it, I could be wrong.

I think PCT, although there are certain guidelines, is an individual thing. I personally like to use clomiphene for 21-28 days coupled w/ high dose tribulus. Some guys like to use arimidex or other aromatase inhibitors during cycle, and hCG during post-cycle in addition to clomid.... there's not real "right way", as everyone has very unique metabolisms.

Either way, he needs to figure out WHY he wants to use and what results he wants to get prior to choosing drugs.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to do a 10 week cycle, test-e 300mg , deca 300mg per week.

I wanted to know if i need to take anything during cycle like HCG...some websites suggest it and some dont. And for PCT some people say to use nolva and some to use arimidex, clomid...
and then there is letrozol which i think is only if you get gyno ... ?

Ill post some pix up tomorrow , im 5feet 9inches.

Basically what i am looking for is a schedule on how i should take deca + test e and what to take against gyno during cycle and PCT.

thanks!

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
to answer fuglydudes question, i just want to overall build 10-15 lbs of muscle and work from there, i spent hunderds of $$$ on GNC products for building muscle with minimal effect. I just wanted to see how it is to gear.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not in a position to be using roids. The reason you haven't seen results is because your training incorrectly and eating incorrectly. Steroids won't solve this problem for you and will more than likely cause you some new BAD problems.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
20 reps? isnt it good to do 8-12 reps per set? If you can do 20, you should up the weight!
I checked out your thread, I use the machine where you lay down and do the squats instead of the actual one shown. I do everything besides the barbell pullover, thats new to me.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I use berrie juice after my workout for some quick carbonhydrates. It works great! Karvan Cevitam is te brand I'm using.

A bit more serious though. I think you need a good program.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

Stop spending your money on supplements and buy lots of healthy foods instead. Make sure you sleep well and you will get results.

Wasabi_Master said:
when will i be in the position to consider roids?
If you can Squat 5x250 Kg., reached your genetic limit and there's no way you can progress anymore. Silent detail: by that time you probably wouldn't want to take steroids. And one more thing: no amount of muscle is worth dying from a heart attack.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A decent program (Starting Strength) and tons of meat plus a gallon of milk a day will literally be more effective than steroids for you at this point in your training career.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
A decent program (Starting Strength) and tons of meat plus a gallon of milk a day will literally be more effective than steroids for you at this point in your training career.
Listen to kerpal and guys like metal fortress. Unless you're a pro athlete, or making money off your body... you really don't need to use gear to make gains at your level. The fact that you don't squat raw w/ free weights and are questioning the effectiveness of a 20-rep squat coupled w/ spending hundreds of dollars on gnc supplements shows that something is fundamentally lacking w/ your fitness/dietary regimen. Even if you were to use gear, you might gain 10-15 lbs, but these gains would be short lived, and would recede after coming off cycle.

I used to work at GNC, and a lot of supplements they carry are of little to no use for your average trainee. Large quantities of nutrition-dense high protein food consumed regularly is your best "supplement" and should the foundation for any fitness lifestyle.

What are your other lifts like? How much do you deadlift? Powerclean? Chin ups/dips, etc?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I hear, juice works. You will get big with a proper dose. But what happens after you finish the cycle?

If you don't have the proper diet and training, you will go back to the same size you were after juicing. And juicing doesn't make you big. It makes you BIGGER. You still need the diet and training to put those extra hormones to use.

It's a waste in my opinion. Until you fix the fundamental problems its a temporary, expensive, and potentially dangerous fix.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasabi_Master:

Just by virtue of the fact you think getting big is all about what you take, you have no business taking steroids. You weigh 165 lbs?!? Good grief man. You need to get strong and concentrate on eating before you decide to go down that road. Listen, I have a 400 bench, a 550 deadlift and a 475 squat--all raw--and I have never injected myself with a steroid. The closest thing I've done is 5 weeks of an oral "pro-steroid" that was quasi-legal a few years back, AFTER I had 7+ years of training. And before I did that, I weighed about 208 and had been as high as 214.

Now I walk around at about 230, which isn't monstrous, but it's naturally maintained. No offense man but if you weigh 165 lbs you haven't really been training for 4-5 years. I think you should get up over 200 sustainably before you consider gear.

And regarding supplements---most of them are a waste of your money. Take it from a guy who used to take just about every supplement he could afford, they don't hold a candle to what raw food will do. Protein, creatine, BCAA's and a good peri-workout supplement will actually make a difference, but the rest is salt on a sand dune. FOOD is the raw building material your body needs to grow.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasabi_Master said:
20 reps? isnt it good to do 8-12 reps per set? If you can do 20, you should up the weight!
I checked out your thread, I use the machine where you lay down and do the squats instead of the actual one shown. I do everything besides the barbell pullover, thats new to me.
it's far different with real barbell back squats. You aren't just working your legs, you're working your entire body. Your back and shoulders and arms, and everything else, grow like mad, not just legs. Google it up.

Even if others say that the best rep range is 8 to 12, I've put on somewhere around 20 lbs with zero supplements with this routine (not even protein powder), and many have used this to put on 30+ in 6 to 8 week spans minus supplements. Who am I to question something that works?

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the advantage of getting my weight up to 200 (from 165) then takiing gear? how is the extra weight going to help?

Ill try the barbell back squat on monday or tuesday and see how it goes...