"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dealing with Snapchat Hoes

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Okay, this is a really basic and specific question, but I don’t know why I never thought to ask it. I’m still getting used to dealing with hoes over Snapchat.

So you all know how girls will post videos of themselves looking sexy? I’m sure it’s a thirst trap and they’re looking for validation. But how do you handle this as a Don Juan? Do you walk into the trap and compliment them to make your intentions clear? Or do you just flat out ignore it?

I’d love to know how you guys handle this.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
I would respond with: "This is making me very excited; I want to visit you and share my excitement."
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I'd respond out of the ordinary. Everyone compliments, it's boring. Just respond with "k", because who does that? What does it even mean? Haven't tried it, but it could potentially be amusing.

Ignoring is just... Ignoring. Doesn't pull attention.

I would respond with: "This is making me very excited; I want to visit you and share my excitement."
This is a compliment, it's expected, it's boring. It doesn't excite them that you're excited.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
It's only thirsty if you sound like a beta male

It's only creepy if you're smooth like sandpaper

It's only desperate if you chase like a puppy

So simply flirt like a confident man, and if she ignores you or doesn't respond well, you don't care and didn't notice, *shrugs* delete/ignore her and move on to the next one

only get rejected once before you never speak to them ever again though
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'd probably get banned from Snapchat for replying. Apparently I'm an @**hole.
 
Top