Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with Snapchat Hoes

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is a really basic and specific question, but I don’t know why I never thought to ask it. I’m still getting used to dealing with hoes over Snapchat.

So you all know how girls will post videos of themselves looking sexy? I’m sure it’s a thirst trap and they’re looking for validation. But how do you handle this as a Don Juan? Do you walk into the trap and compliment them to make your intentions clear? Or do you just flat out ignore it?

I’d love to know how you guys handle this.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respond with: "This is making me very excited; I want to visit you and share my excitement."

Serenity

Reaction score
I'd respond out of the ordinary. Everyone compliments, it's boring. Just respond with "k", because who does that? What does it even mean? Haven't tried it, but it could potentially be amusing.

Ignoring is just... Ignoring. Doesn't pull attention.

I would respond with: "This is making me very excited; I want to visit you and share my excitement."
This is a compliment, it's expected, it's boring. It doesn't excite them that you're excited.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only thirsty if you sound like a beta male

It's only creepy if you're smooth like sandpaper

It's only desperate if you chase like a puppy

So simply flirt like a confident man, and if she ignores you or doesn't respond well, you don't care and didn't notice, *shrugs* delete/ignore her and move on to the next one

only get rejected once before you never speak to them ever again though

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably get banned from Snapchat for replying. Apparently I'm an @**hole.