Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating when ~50

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
I am now 52 and find the dating scene in New Zealand to be apalling at this age, almost to the point of needing to move countries. Almost every women say 43+ are overweight, or have purple hair, or are just unattractive. About 5% are very attractive ("hotty"), but all seem to have issues.

I just went on a date with a hotty and it was going well but half way through she condescendingly said I had lived a "sheltered life" and was serious about it as I didn't share her conspiracy theory about the World Economic Forum. It is just not something I have focused on. She also said she would rather get shot in the head than take the vaccine.

Another one was hot but had daddy issues and was jealous of me having a child.

I am very fit and economically sold but women here in their 30s and less dont often swipe right on 52 year olds.

Do you all just give up?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you have your answer, those who got vaxxed gained weight...that was a plan from the WEF to decrease natality.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
I am now 52 and find the dating scene in New Zealand to be apalling at this age, almost to the point of needing to move countries. Almost every women say 43+ are overweight, or have purple hair, or are just unattractive. About 5% are very attractive ("hotty"), but all seem to have issues.

I just went on a date with a hotty and it was going well but half way through she condescendingly said I had lived a "sheltered life" and was serious about it as I didn't share her conspiracy theory about the World Economic Forum. It is just not something I have focused on. She also said she would rather get shot in the head than take the vaccine.

Another one was hot but had daddy issues and was jealous of me having a child.

I am very fit and economically sold but women here in their 30s and less dont often swipe right on 52 year olds.

Do you all just give up?
GeoMax. :)

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for HalfCenturyCels.
Thats not very encouraging! I'm successful in every area of life and look good so not willing to accept my dating of sane, attractive women is over! I think I need to move!

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Tinder still use a 10 year age range by default? Most women get enough matches - they don't change the default. So it's worse than you think: most women in their 30s are never even seeing your profile (per default age limit of 10 years older).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is not the oldest gen Xer. But, come to think of it most Gen Xers are getting there though.
The oldest Gen X'ers were born in 1965 and they will be turning 58 this year. The oldest part of Gen X would be considered the 1965-1969 births, so those people are turning 54-58 in 2023.

Neil Strauss was born in 1969, so he's a part of that group.