“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dating a woman with low self esteem

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
So I've recently went on a date with a girl i met at a nightclub. We went to a bar for a first date, but some things and behaviours have worried me:

She mentioned her self esteem has been very low in the past, and her friends have had to work very hard to improve it.

She compliments my eyes, then I compliment her that she's an attractive girl. Here's when it goes weird. She reacts by staring at me for a couple seconds, then immediately darting her head away and ignoring me. I ask her whats wrong and she says that she just isn't used to being called that. In general she seemed to ignore and cant accept compliments.

Later I tease her jokingly and we both laugh about it, but I see subtle signs that she took the jokes to heart and seemed to irritate her. Again strange behaviour because with most people I joke with know I'm joking and don't take it personally.


I'm.not too sure about this girl, seems like the signs I'm seeing now are indicators of something worse down the line. You guys think it's a good idea dating a girl like this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
If you've been in a dry spell for the past 10 years and this is the first girl you are dealing with to break the ice then, maybe that could have potential. You have to have a scarcity mindset to make a thread like this.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Keep pushing through. You met her at a club so you already it’s not gonna go anywhere longterm. Just do it for the lay. A good way to be with these types is to be enthusiastic, or cool chill confident type. Either one works. They’re drawn to confidence more readily than other women, you just have to make sure not to let them feel awkward or embarrassed ever if they say something weird or whatever.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
A woman with low self esteem isn't a LTR that's for damn sure, don't get too emotionally involved with her, you will never fix her she's damaged goods.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Ok. My thoughts. When she looks away after a compliment. Tell her dont like being complimented. Ok suit your ****ing self! And dont compliment the immature brat again. And when she gets ****ty about a joke. Dont play into her frame. Tell her if shes ****ty go home.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
You met her at a c
So I've recently went on a date with a girl i met at a nightclub. We went to a bar for a first date, but some things and behaviours have worried me:

She mentioned her self esteem has been very low in the past, and her friends have had to work very hard to improve it.

She compliments my eyes, then I compliment her that she's an attractive girl. Here's when it goes weird. She reacts by staring at me for a couple seconds, then immediately darting her head away and ignoring me. I ask her whats wrong and she says that she just isn't used to being called that. In general she seemed to ignore and cant accept compliments.

Later I tease her jokingly and we both laugh about it, but I see subtle signs that she took the jokes to heart and seemed to irritate her. Again strange behaviour because with most people I joke with know I'm joking and don't take it personally.


I'm.not too sure about this girl, seems like the signs I'm seeing now are indicators of something worse down the line. You guys think it's a good idea dating a girl like this?
You met her at a club. Nuff said. The next sentence mentioning low self esteem fits perfectly. Don't take her serious.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
Keep pushing through. You met her at a club so you already it’s not gonna go anywhere longterm. Just do it for the lay. A good way to be with these types is to be enthusiastic, or cool chill confident type. Either one works. They’re drawn to confidence more readily than other women, you just have to make sure not to let them feel awkward or embarrassed ever if they say something weird or whatever.
Yea my confidence got her interested in the first place. We made out, but she declined my offer to come back to my place.

She is a bit weird now that you mention it. On our date she was talking very loudly, almost like she wanted other people to hear what she was saying. She brought up religion and politics for some odd reason, and seemed to want to show off about how much she knows. I tried to cut the convo short since I'm not into those topics.

Strange chick man lol
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
A woman with low self esteem isn't a LTR that's for damn sure, don't get too emotionally involved with her, you will never fix her she's damaged goods.
You're right I can't fix her. The more I seem to get to know her the more red flags show up. I'm pretty sure I can't deal with this long term.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
You met her at a c

You met her at a club. Nuff said. The next sentence mentioning low self esteem fits perfectly. Don't take her serious.
Yes I'm making sure not to be attached in any way.

Judging from her loopy behaviour so far I'm convinced she is not capable of having a healthy short-term or long-term relationship.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
1. Compliments are earned, not just idly given out
2. Compliments should be things other people don't notice
3. Find a way to make her feel comfortable about her insecurities, there is very likely specific traits she doesn't like about herself
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
1. Compliments are earned, not just idly given out
2. Compliments should be things other people don't notice
3. Find a way to make her feel comfortable about her insecurities, there is very likely specific traits she doesn't like about herself
I only complimented her because she complimented me first. She did make an effort with her outfit so I thought it was appropriate to give her one.

I noticed she has at least some insecurities. But I know only she can overcome them. I feel like I did my part in making her comfortable. I cared enough to ask her why she had an adverse reaction to being called attractive, and assured her that she is.

I just don't want to jump into being the caring boyfriend role. I feel like thats too much too soon.
 
Top