Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a woman who has had groupsex in the past?

Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
@ Franky
SOOOOO basically your in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP with a woman who you WISH had "SLUT" tendancies...yet at the beginning of your post you say

weak sauce !!!

Keep living the delusional life style kids.
Your right that particular post wasn't obviously well written. When I wrote "if your not looking for an LTR this woman would be gold" I was responding to the previous posters point and agreeing with it.

It should have been written - if you are either in a LTR or not this woman would be gold.

I stand corrected.

My only problem is the context of my post (not weakness) but I wasn't trying to write a thesis just a quick reply.

The problem with you is anyone who has to go condescending with your last "kids" line, which is shot at more than one poster, has some sense of weakness.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Already!!!

squirrels said:
To me, the real strong couple is the one that can go out to a swinger-party, screw around all night, and STILL wants to come home to each other at the end of the night.
:up: That was a very good point right there, Squirrels! No Doubt

NocheOscura

Reaction score
Bottomline:
Do not ever consider yourself a DJ (=man of high status) if you`re thinking of getting seriously involved with a woman with a slutty reputation/past.
I´m glad to see a lot of guys in here have the selfrespect and lack of desperation to call these woman out for what they are: Women of 2nd class behaviour.
As a former bartender I know a lot of women who has slept with 50+ men and done everything sexual under the sun, and believe me they don`t change when they get into a LTR. Even with their "best intentions" I see them fall time and time again into cheating and attentionwhoring.
That disgusting feeling in your gut you get when a woman has revealed the truth about herself ( such as she being nailed by 5 construction workers!) is actually your true nature warning you something isn´t right.
Follow your instincts in stead of trying to overcome them or swallow them, only a pvssyfied male ignores his real nature and doesn`t respect his own boundaries.
Fvuk the sluts and then run Forrest, ruuuuuuuuun.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You might like to research the lit. on " BPD Waif ".

These women are uber feminine, delicate and demure in their presentation - real "china doll " types. But underneath they are manipulative deceptive monsters.
AlmostThere said:
Oh yeah and this reminds me of another reason I broke things off with her. She started to seem very manipulative. She was like some kind of expert on making people feel sorry for her. Being somewhat aware of these kinds of female-tricks I say through some of it and I started to see a very ugly person underneath her nice smile.

She was always playing up the victim card.
Yeah, It can be BPD (she really suffers, and most of the times it´s her own damn fault) or she feigns victimhood to manipulate you, this is the sociopath. Some Bpds have sociopathic traits.

"The best clue is of all things, the pity play. The most reliable sign, the most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is perversely, an appeal to our sympathy. I am sure that if the devil existed, he would want us to feel very sorry for him! When deciding whom to trust, bear in mind that the combination of consistently bad behavior or egregiously indadequate behavior with frequent plays for your pity is as close to a warning mark on a sociopaths´s forehead as you will ever be given!"
*The Sociopath Next Door - Martha Stout

Legendary_Unicorn

Reaction score
Ok I cant' read anymore... this is really irritating.

How you feel about your woman is entirely up to you. You can choose to let the past hinder how you feel about her now (which would be dumb, she could've lied like most women will do... but she respected you enough to be honest)

Would you rather have some girl who has no sexual experience and ends up leaving you anyway b/c of curiosity?

And wtf how does having group sex some how make you devalue sex... It's ok for men to sleep around but not for women. .. but oh no she's a prude if she doesn't give it up to you but you wouldn't want her if she does... I don't like playing games w/ women but really I do.

Grow up and get over your ego or you'll ruin your relationship... the end!

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NocheOscura said:
Bottomline:
Do not ever consider yourself a DJ (=man of high status) if you`re thinking of getting seriously involved with a woman with a slutty reputation/past.
I´m glad to see a lot of guys in here have the selfrespect and lack of desperation to call these woman out for what they are: Women of 2nd class behaviour.
As a former bartender I know a lot of women who has slept with 50+ men and done everything sexual under the sun, and believe me they don`t change when they get into a LTR. Even with their "best intentions" I see them fall time and time again into cheating and attentionwhoring.
That disgusting feeling in your gut you get when a woman has revealed the truth about herself ( such as she being nailed by 5 construction workers!) is actually your true nature warning you something isn´t right.
Follow your instincts in stead of trying to overcome them or swallow them, only a pvssyfied male ignores his real nature and doesn`t respect his own boundaries.
Fvuk the sluts and then run Forrest, ruuuuuuuuun.
amen

stop making ecuses for women who are NASTY and DECIETFUL for no apparent reason.

:box:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged by 3 dudes at the same time? Sorry, way to risky for LTR.

Its an interesting conversation but all things being equal, If I had
the choice between girl that had 4 some and the one that didn't, I'm going
with the ladder thank you.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
A good point made is that none of us will ever know for sure if our woman was a closet wh0re.
This, for me, is the key point here. Why did she tell you this? Either she's got no social skills what so ever, she thinks this is something impressive, or she's trying to get a rise out of you.

Either way I would probably close the door - as you apparently did.

If you'd found out yourself through other methods...that could be different. In that case it probably depends how bad you've been in your youth, and what you can relate to.