"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dating 1-2 year older women

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
I'm wondering guys what your experiences are with dating women that are a year-two older than you, does it work, do you feel weird, and SMV-wise, do you feel that you're having a harder time competing with other men, possibly more experienced? I'm thinking of this because, statistically, I seem to click more with women older than me (23-24 years old), women younger than me which apparently I should be dating like 19-20-21 seem to childish to me and very boring, but when it comes to closing I'm more successful with younger women, although they are unsuitable for anything more than ONS, at least for me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I dont really date women my own age. Normally they are at minimum 5 years younger than me and more than likely 10 yrs younger.

Hope that helps.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I'm wondering guys what your experiences are with dating women that are a year-two older than you, does it work, do you feel weird, and SMV-wise, do you feel that you're having a harder time competing with other men, possibly more experienced? I'm thinking of this because, statistically, I seem to click more with women older than me (23-24 years old), women younger than me which apparently I should be dating like 19-20-21 seem to childish to me and very boring, but when it comes to closing I'm more successful with younger women, although they are unsuitable for anything more than ONS, at least for me.
At your age, it's definitely not an issue.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Well, for me it's not an issue, but it seems that my success rate with older women is low. I'm thinking because older men are dating down and they beat me by SMV, e.g. a 23 year-old would prefer probably someone more experienced in their 30s compared to me. I'm in Eastern Europe for the record. I'm thinking of lifting more and tightening up my game, maybe I'm coming a little bit insecure which puts them off (somehow I have a feeling that because the girl is older than me she'll look at me as if I was a kid, idk if it happened to you)
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
i put my take on mens age vs girls ages for dating on another thread... something like this:

you / her
18-28 = 18-35 (dating)
29-38 = 22-34 (marriage time)
38-50 = 26-50 (LTR material)
50+ = 22-42 (for fun)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
i put my take on mens age vs girls ages for dating on another thread... something like this:

you / her
18-28 = 18-35 (dating)
29-38 = 22-34 (marriage time)
38-50 = 26-50 (LTR material)
50+ = 22-42 (for fun)
I dont see too many of that age range for me on old unless they're land whales.

The better looking women on old down here are over 35.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top