Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating 1-2 year older women

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering guys what your experiences are with dating women that are a year-two older than you, does it work, do you feel weird, and SMV-wise, do you feel that you're having a harder time competing with other men, possibly more experienced? I'm thinking of this because, statistically, I seem to click more with women older than me (23-24 years old), women younger than me which apparently I should be dating like 19-20-21 seem to childish to me and very boring, but when it comes to closing I'm more successful with younger women, although they are unsuitable for anything more than ONS, at least for me.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really date women my own age. Normally they are at minimum 5 years younger than me and more than likely 10 yrs younger.

Hope that helps.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering guys what your experiences are with dating women that are a year-two older than you, does it work, do you feel weird, and SMV-wise, do you feel that you're having a harder time competing with other men, possibly more experienced? I'm thinking of this because, statistically, I seem to click more with women older than me (23-24 years old), women younger than me which apparently I should be dating like 19-20-21 seem to childish to me and very boring, but when it comes to closing I'm more successful with younger women, although they are unsuitable for anything more than ONS, at least for me.
At your age, it's definitely not an issue.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for me it's not an issue, but it seems that my success rate with older women is low. I'm thinking because older men are dating down and they beat me by SMV, e.g. a 23 year-old would prefer probably someone more experienced in their 30s compared to me. I'm in Eastern Europe for the record. I'm thinking of lifting more and tightening up my game, maybe I'm coming a little bit insecure which puts them off (somehow I have a feeling that because the girl is older than me she'll look at me as if I was a kid, idk if it happened to you)

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine with but they tend to be insecure of you dating younger women and prefer the maturity of an older guy. More conflict. 1-2 years is basically same age though.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i put my take on mens age vs girls ages for dating on another thread... something like this:

you / her
18-28 = 18-35 (dating)
29-38 = 22-34 (marriage time)
38-50 = 26-50 (LTR material)
50+ = 22-42 (for fun)

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
i put my take on mens age vs girls ages for dating on another thread... something like this:

you / her
18-28 = 18-35 (dating)
29-38 = 22-34 (marriage time)
38-50 = 26-50 (LTR material)
50+ = 22-42 (for fun)
I dont see too many of that age range for me on old unless they're land whales.

The better looking women on old down here are over 35.