Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating 1-2 year older women

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering guys what your experiences are with dating women that are a year-two older than you, does it work, do you feel weird, and SMV-wise, do you feel that you're having a harder time competing with other men, possibly more experienced? I'm thinking of this because, statistically, I seem to click more with women older than me (23-24 years old), women younger than me which apparently I should be dating like 19-20-21 seem to childish to me and very boring, but when it comes to closing I'm more successful with younger women, although they are unsuitable for anything more than ONS, at least for me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont really date women my own age. Normally they are at minimum 5 years younger than me and more than likely 10 yrs younger.

Hope that helps.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering guys what your experiences are with dating women that are a year-two older than you, does it work, do you feel weird, and SMV-wise, do you feel that you're having a harder time competing with other men, possibly more experienced? I'm thinking of this because, statistically, I seem to click more with women older than me (23-24 years old), women younger than me which apparently I should be dating like 19-20-21 seem to childish to me and very boring, but when it comes to closing I'm more successful with younger women, although they are unsuitable for anything more than ONS, at least for me.
At your age, it's definitely not an issue.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for me it's not an issue, but it seems that my success rate with older women is low. I'm thinking because older men are dating down and they beat me by SMV, e.g. a 23 year-old would prefer probably someone more experienced in their 30s compared to me. I'm in Eastern Europe for the record. I'm thinking of lifting more and tightening up my game, maybe I'm coming a little bit insecure which puts them off (somehow I have a feeling that because the girl is older than me she'll look at me as if I was a kid, idk if it happened to you)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i put my take on mens age vs girls ages for dating on another thread... something like this:

you / her
18-28 = 18-35 (dating)
29-38 = 22-34 (marriage time)
38-50 = 26-50 (LTR material)
50+ = 22-42 (for fun)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
i put my take on mens age vs girls ages for dating on another thread... something like this:

you / her
18-28 = 18-35 (dating)
29-38 = 22-34 (marriage time)
38-50 = 26-50 (LTR material)
50+ = 22-42 (for fun)
I dont see too many of that age range for me on old unless they're land whales.

The better looking women on old down here are over 35.