Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dates go well but she never offers to pay.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on three dates now, kiss closed first and got more intimacy at her place tonight after third date (not smashed yet). She shows interest, initiates text, etc. However, damn girl never offers to pay for anything. Wtf? I’m a bit irritated by this behavior.

What y’all think?

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you state this to her on the dates from day one that you want to take turns, then women by nature will assume you will take care of her. She is finding out you are the kind of guy who pays for anything, so what do you want to be seen as when it comes to women. I don't blame her, as your letting her get away with not paying. Just say it on the next date before the meal starts, lets take turns paying for meals.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on three dates now, kiss closed first and got more intimacy at her place tonight after third date (not smashed yet). She shows interest, initiates text, etc. However, damn girl never offers to pay for anything. Wtf? I’m a bit irritated by this behavior.

What y’all think?
I always paid for every date in my life. It’s about my own self respect and on this I’m old school. It’s the culture I was raised in. And that’s regardless of the sex

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I would keep paying as long as things keep moving forward in the physical stuff. After 1st full smash, talk to her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What y’all think?
Its not Good. Terrible dynamics

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always paid for every date in my life. It’s about my own self respect and on this I’m old school. It’s the culture I was raised in. And that’s regardless of the sex
Women make the same as men will surpass men. The old school way is not rewarded. Youll learn to lose respect from a female always expecting you to pay. Its bad energy.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about what you put up with that counts and communicating it to a women that your dating. She's showing you what you got to look forward too down the road. Most guy's don't pay attention to the things that women do to show what kind of girlfriend they will be. A women that wants you would offer to go half not treat you like a ATM.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to adjust for our culture. Because what you communicate thru your actions wont be respected.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See if she offers to cook for you, or contribute in other ways besides money. Does she buy a new dress to go out with you...does she get her hair & nails done...

You are in an area famous for gold diggers but there are also lots of gorgeous women around, as well as men willing to pay for them.

I'd let it slide a few more dates for now & see if you can escalate sexually. If she won't get passionate with you AND she won't ever offer to contribute something (pay for a date or part of a date/cook/bottle of wine/etc.) then you need to examine the dynamic more closely.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you should be smashing after the second date. If you consistently smash from then on I think it's fine to pay. It's a man's job to pay, regardless of the times. Certain girls though, or on first dates, I'll let her pay, because I don't know if I'm getting the pvssy anyway. Also if the girl cares about me and the relationship lasts a bit maybe she will offer to pay. In which case I would let her pay.

There's nothing more chumpy than trying to flaunt your cash or buy a bunch of food and drinks or items in order to keep a girl.

I can tell you this though: once you point out to that manipulative conniving ***** you're having these nights out with that you are getting annoyed paying every time and you're not satisfied, she will leave.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See if she offers to cook for you, or contribute in other ways besides money. Does she buy a new dress to go out with you...does she get her hair & nails done...

You are in an area famous for gold diggers but there are also lots of gorgeous women around, as well as men willing to pay for them.

I'd let it slide a few more dates for now & see if you can escalate sexually. If she won't get passionate with you AND she won't ever offer to contribute something (pay for a date or part of a date/cook/bottle of wine/etc.) then you need to examine the dynamic more closely.
The dynamic cant be we pay for dates and the "maybe" possibility of sex. Thats not healthy. Someone who likes him shouldnt want him making ALL of the effort.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
U can start with small stuff like pretend you getting and important and tell her "buy me an ice cream" or "buy me a bottle of water".

R

Ranger

Tell her to come over. Tell her to pick up a bottle of wine on the way. See if she does it if you are concerned about this.

If she says...”I will come over and we can go pick one out together.”, then you know.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about what you put up with that counts and communicating it to a women that your dating. She's showing you what you got to look forward too down the road. Most guy's don't pay attention to the things that women do to show what kind of girlfriend they will be. A women that wants you would offer to go half not treat you like a ATM.
Ummm. I don’t feel treated like an ATM just always paying for dinners and drinks. You do. I don’t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Che 2
Ummm. I don’t feel treated like an ATM just always paying for dinners and drinks. You do. I don’t.
Not yet. When youve had enough withdrawals you will reach a point of pain. Then youll learn it cost you all along. Im about equitable relationships.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheaper dates and invite her over for dinner.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind, I'm the man, I have enough money to do it, so it wouldn't bother me.

All she needs to do is look pretty, follow my lead, and open her mouth and legs for me, I'll take care of the rest.