Dates go well but she never offers to pay.

Mazer

Senior Don Juan
She doesn’t have to pay but she sure as hell better offer by the third date. It shows her character. One plate took me out for my birthday on our fourth date, got dolled up, sex was unbelievable.
I have another plate (sixth date)who didn’t take me out for my birthday, we went to dinner instead, didn’t offer to pay, she was dolled up, sex was unbelievable. Guess which plate is my favorite? It’s about her investing in you.

I will agree about having the women invest in you as a date so you choose them. Depends on how much you value yourself and your time on someone who gives to you freely or only takes. Had both sides of the coin when it comes to dating and the girl who gave freely, got more effort from me and the girl who took got less effort from me.

We ALL pay for sex, in my opinion. A prostitute is up front and direct about expecting cash for sex, but most other women will expect food, drink, and gifts.

I personally enjoy buying them drinks and taking them to dinner, and I'm blessed that I can do it, but the conventional-impatient-resentful-jaded-cynical aspect of me will usually cut bait after 2-3 meetups with no sex.
100. Exactly.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
She doesn’t have to pay but she sure as hell better offer by the third date. It shows her character. One plate took me out for my birthday on our fourth date, got dolled up, sex was unbelievable.
I have another plate (sixth date)who didn’t take me out for my birthday, we went to dinner instead, didn’t offer to pay, she was dolled up, sex was unbelievable. Guess which plate is my favorite? It’s about her investing in you.
Surely a woman must invest. When a woman has high interest or simply put high levels of respect and admiration, she will consistently invest her time, body, money and her trust in a man.

Plenty of girls offer to pay.

Even stranger's (females) at the bar at times offer to buy me a drink after some small talk. This is perfectly normal and expected when a woman finds an attractive man interesting, she wants his company.

However I've always insisted to pay. In that moment they will be under my sphere of influence. It's not about the money, it's about the frame a man projects.

The investment you guys talk about comes later and it comes from a much deeper appreciation or if you like love from women that a man has managed to generate.

Your sphere of influence generates those greater feelings in a woman.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
If a woman doesn’t have sex or round third base by date # what, when will you cut her loose completely and go silence and distance?