“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dates go well but she never offers to pay.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Been on three dates now, kiss closed first and got more intimacy at her place tonight after third date (not smashed yet). She shows interest, initiates text, etc. However, damn girl never offers to pay for anything. Wtf? I’m a bit irritated by this behavior.

What y’all think?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

strikerace13

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
41
Age
61
Unless you state this to her on the dates from day one that you want to take turns, then women by nature will assume you will take care of her. She is finding out you are the kind of guy who pays for anything, so what do you want to be seen as when it comes to women. I don't blame her, as your letting her get away with not paying. Just say it on the next date before the meal starts, lets take turns paying for meals.
 

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Been on three dates now, kiss closed first and got more intimacy at her place tonight after third date (not smashed yet). She shows interest, initiates text, etc. However, damn girl never offers to pay for anything. Wtf? I’m a bit irritated by this behavior.

What y’all think?
I always paid for every date in my life. It’s about my own self respect and on this I’m old school. It’s the culture I was raised in. And that’s regardless of the sex
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Been on three dates now, kiss closed first and got more intimacy at her place tonight after third date (not smashed yet). She shows interest, initiates text, etc. However, damn girl never offers to pay for anything. Wtf? I’m a bit irritated by this behavior.

What y’all think?
Its not Good. Terrible dynamics
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I always paid for every date in my life. It’s about my own self respect and on this I’m old school. It’s the culture I was raised in. And that’s regardless of the sex
Women make the same as men will surpass men. The old school way is not rewarded. Youll learn to lose respect from a female always expecting you to pay. Its bad energy.
 

strikerace13

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
41
Age
61
It's about what you put up with that counts and communicating it to a women that your dating. She's showing you what you got to look forward too down the road. Most guy's don't pay attention to the things that women do to show what kind of girlfriend they will be. A women that wants you would offer to go half not treat you like a ATM.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You have to adjust for our culture. Because what you communicate thru your actions wont be respected.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
See if she offers to cook for you, or contribute in other ways besides money. Does she buy a new dress to go out with you...does she get her hair & nails done...

You are in an area famous for gold diggers but there are also lots of gorgeous women around, as well as men willing to pay for them.

I'd let it slide a few more dates for now & see if you can escalate sexually. If she won't get passionate with you AND she won't ever offer to contribute something (pay for a date or part of a date/cook/bottle of wine/etc.) then you need to examine the dynamic more closely.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
I say you should be smashing after the second date. If you consistently smash from then on I think it's fine to pay. It's a man's job to pay, regardless of the times. Certain girls though, or on first dates, I'll let her pay, because I don't know if I'm getting the pvssy anyway. Also if the girl cares about me and the relationship lasts a bit maybe she will offer to pay. In which case I would let her pay.

There's nothing more chumpy than trying to flaunt your cash or buy a bunch of food and drinks or items in order to keep a girl.

I can tell you this though: once you point out to that manipulative conniving ***** you're having these nights out with that you are getting annoyed paying every time and you're not satisfied, she will leave.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
See if she offers to cook for you, or contribute in other ways besides money. Does she buy a new dress to go out with you...does she get her hair & nails done...

You are in an area famous for gold diggers but there are also lots of gorgeous women around, as well as men willing to pay for them.

I'd let it slide a few more dates for now & see if you can escalate sexually. If she won't get passionate with you AND she won't ever offer to contribute something (pay for a date or part of a date/cook/bottle of wine/etc.) then you need to examine the dynamic more closely.
The dynamic cant be we pay for dates and the "maybe" possibility of sex. Thats not healthy. Someone who likes him shouldnt want him making ALL of the effort.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
U can start with small stuff like pretend you getting and important and tell her "buy me an ice cream" or "buy me a bottle of water".
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Tell her to come over. Tell her to pick up a bottle of wine on the way. See if she does it if you are concerned about this.

If she says...”I will come over and we can go pick one out together.”, then you know.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
It's about what you put up with that counts and communicating it to a women that your dating. She's showing you what you got to look forward too down the road. Most guy's don't pay attention to the things that women do to show what kind of girlfriend they will be. A women that wants you would offer to go half not treat you like a ATM.
Ummm. I don’t feel treated like an ATM just always paying for dinners and drinks. You do. I don’t.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Che 2
Ummm. I don’t feel treated like an ATM just always paying for dinners and drinks. You do. I don’t.
Not yet. When youve had enough withdrawals you will reach a point of pain. Then youll learn it cost you all along. Im about equitable relationships.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Cheaper dates and invite her over for dinner.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I wouldn't mind, I'm the man, I have enough money to do it, so it wouldn't bother me.

All she needs to do is look pretty, follow my lead, and open her mouth and legs for me, I'll take care of the rest.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top