Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tonight forgot about our date.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She pulled you out, you pulledpyou out or you guided her to it?
We chopped it up for a few hours in the bar and led her outside and we ended up in her car making out and I told her to suck the D. I tried to hit it there, but my big ass wasn't hitting that in a little car, so I settled for the gonzo style blowy with all the aggressive forced gagging, a$$ slapping, etc. I knew I could get away with it, because of her response, when I pulled her mini skirt up in the bar and flashed my friends. We ended up driving back to her friends and crashing on the floor, took me home the next day and smashed, if you can call it that, at my house.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, not sure on this one. She's giving and taking at the same time. You already confirmed for Monday, so if you have nothing else to do, go for it. She sounds a bit privileged and used to getting her own way (I.E. pushing to meet at her place of choice, not yours). That being said, she would had prob. shot you down asking her to come to your place. Good frame that you stood your ground on the place to meet. If you do not like the convo or she doesn't turn out the way you liked, then just end early and leave. No harm, no foul. Getting her to pay will be hard, but you should certainly go dutch if it turns out to be a loser; and it may just be. She prob. has more interest now than before due to the fact you didn't overreact and you said you were busy for the rest of the week. One could say, she's kind of chasing you. However, her living at home can be a drag. How old is she?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We chopped it up for a few hours in the bar and led her outside and we ended up in her car making out and I told her to suck the D. I tried to hit it there, but my big ass wasn't hitting that in a little car, so I settled for the gonzo style blowy with all the aggressive forced gagging, a$$ slapping, etc. I knew I could get away with it, because of her response, when I pulled her mini skirt up in the bar and flashed my friends. We ended up driving back to her friends and crashing on the floor, took me home the next day and smashed, if you can call it that, at my house.
Bro, I get you with the BJ in the car and such. You should slow your roll with any force. Sh!t ends badly and she can call the cops on you. Not worth a night in jail..

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I get you with the BJ in the car and such. You should slow your roll with any force. Sh!t ends badly and she can call the cops on you. Not worth a night in jail..
I tested the boundaries and escalated it to that extent through dirty talk and she was already trying to do the gagging thing while licking my balls with my cawk in her mouth. I only got away with what she let me get away with. If at any time she said no or gave any indication that she wasn't into it, I would have shut that chit down right then.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tested the boundaries and escalated it to that extent through dirty talk and she was already trying to do the gagging thing while licking my balls with my cawk in her mouth. I only got away with what she let me get away with. If at any time she said no or gave any indication that she wasn't into it, I would have shut that chit down right then.
Then it's all good. Some women just like to be treated like rag dolls and domination in terms of sex. Just be careful with this Metoo movement crap. TBH, I've done the same, but only after they tell me they want to be told what to do and dominated. I also have that on VAR; just in case.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading at the title. People never forget about dates. She is supposed to be excited before a date, so much so that she can't maybe even get a good night's sleep because of that. Her forgetting about the date tells you simply how low her interest in you actually is. You should not have answered to this one anymore. You're the lowest priority in her list of priorities right now. Have some self respect, move on.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Now that two have to be disqualified due to kids, I am only talking to 7 other ladies. This is why I like to have options. All I did is upload new pics I took myself with fitted shirts.

Amazing how superficial dating has become. Yes, I look and judge with pics too. However, I've dated airheads with decent bodies.. It's like talking to a balloon with makeup. Boring as heck.

This one continues to text now asking how may day was.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where we should take advice from the women! Don't be a dumb man behind all of this.
Idk if I'd say the "advice" o going NC on someone who forgets a first date is attributable to females.

IMO this is about standards and what you will, and will not, accept from people.

Think about it, taking this one step further, someone (make or female) who make a commitment with you and then flake, that's a pretty good indicator of an aspect of their personality and mind set.

Let's say you do give them a second chance. There's a really good chance this behavior is going to repeat during the course of your aquiantance.

Always evaluate based on actions

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if I'd say the "advice" o going NC on someone who forgets a first date is attributable to females.

IMO this is about standards and what you will, and will not, accept from people.

Think about it, taking this one step further, someone (make or female) who make a commitment with you and then flake, that's a pretty good indicator of an aspect of their personality and mind set.

Let's say you do give them a second chance. There's a really good chance this behavior is going to repeat during the course of your aquiantance.

Always evaluate based on actions
Not necessarily a character flaw.

OP didn’t confirm the date. To me that signifies the date is not on.

Men need to confirm dates, either her confirming or your confirming, the day of rather than just showing up at the place assuming the date is on.

She probably thought the date was off, might be more traditional waiting for the OP to confirm, which he didn’t. Then when OP showed, she felt guilt and backpedaled.

Men, confirm your dates, especially OLD first dates.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing is unnecessary over-complication. I am extremely demanding of women when it comes to respect, but I would have given her a complimentary pass based upon her profuse apology. I agree 100% with @Igetit! He is aptly named... he thinks beyond the simple and obvious.

The current Zeitgeist seems to be to escalate sexually as fast as humanly possible, even if you've never met the girl. That's an on/off, either/or tactic that depends upon the luck of the draw as pertains to her response.

Whatever happened to strategy and softening the target, along with deciding whether or not she's even bone-worthy?

The time to escalate sexually is after you've met and after you've decided you even want to deal with her. At that point it's game on and it's up to you to escalate or not, according to your intent. Premature strong sexual innuendo immediately eliminates the women who need a bit of comfort with you before getting physical. Why eliminate them them right off the bat through an overtly sexual text?

My dudes, you need to meet and let her feel you and soak in your masculine presence before pouncing. An overt sexual text before meeting might yield a 5% potential compliance. Meeting first and timing your escalation might increase your chances to 80% or higher, plus give you the chance to qualify her. By the way, overtly qualifying her when you meet massively ramps up your own attractiveness.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily a character flaw.

OP didn’t confirm the date. To me that signifies the date is not on.

Men need to confirm dates, either her confirming or your confirming, the day of rather than just showing up at the place assuming the date is on.

She probably thought the date was off, might be more traditional waiting for the OP to confirm, which he didn’t. Then when OP showed, she felt guilt and backpedaled.

Men, confirm your dates, especially OLD first dates.
I've never confirmed dates. My offer for a date and a woman's acceptance IS the confirmation. This confirming of dates is a beta thing. Usually, all women confirm, at least; that has been my experience. However, OP already agreed to the new date and he's got her chasing her, so maybe she's just an airhead. Who knows. We only know what the OP is relaying. Her reaching out again yesterday, in my opinion, was a good sign of interest. Whatever you do, OP, don't chase. The mystery is what keeps women going.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never confirmed dates. My offer for a date and a woman's acceptance IS the confirmation. This confirming of dates is a beta thing.
No, it's a stupid thing without consideration of your own time.

Worrying about being beta is beta. BIG guys need not worry how they appear; only what serves them.

R.U.G. said:
Usually, all women confirm, at least; that has been my experience.
Not for some including the OP. Hence, your "All women confirm" is fallacious. Confirm (if they have not confirmed first) before you appear.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing is unnecessary over-complication. I am extremely demanding of women when it comes to respect, but I would have given her a complimentary pass based upon her profuse apology. I agree 100% with @Igetit! He is aptly named... he thinks beyond the simple and obvious.

The current Zeitgeist seems to be to escalate sexually as fast as humanly possible, even if you've never met the girl. That's an on/off, either/or tactic that depends upon the luck of the draw as pertains to her response.

Whatever happened to strategy and softening the target, along with deciding whether or not she's even bone-worthy?

The time to escalate sexually is after you've met and after you've decided you even want to deal with her. At that point it's game on and it's up to you to escalate or not, according to your intent. Premature strong sexual innuendo immediately eliminates the women who need a bit of comfort with you before getting physical. Why eliminate them them right off the bat through an overtly sexual text?

My dudes, you need to meet and let her feel you and soak in your masculine presence before pouncing. An overt sexual text before meeting might yield a 5% potential compliance. Meeting first and timing your escalation might increase your chances to 80% or higher, plus give you the chance to qualify her. By the way, overtly qualifying her when you meet massively ramps up your own attractiveness.
With most people in this instant gratification world we now live in, want it now. You're 60, I'm 42. Things are different now then they were 20 years ago. We have to keep that in mind. As Wife Hunter once said, it's a hook up generation now. Or, as I say, a race to the bottom, but it is what it is.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's a stupid thing without consideration of your own time.

Worrying about being beta is beta.

Not for some including the OP. Hence, confirm before you appear.
A matter of a difference of opinion. Not a problem, as each can proceed as they wish in their own lives. There is no necessarily right or wrong way. However, confirming can be considered chasing, and chasing can be construed often enough as validation to women. Therefore, it shouldn't be done in most cases. Why? Because chasing lowers a man's perceived sexual value to some / most women.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A matter of a difference of opinion. Not a problem, as each can proceed as they wish in their own lives. There is no necessarily right or wrong way. However, confirming can be considered chasing, and chasing can be construed often enough as validation to women. Therefore, it shouldn't be done in most cases. Why? Because chasing lowers a man's perceived sexual value to some / most women.
Not opinion. This thread is a fact. Smart men make decisions based on facts, not opinions.

You're short-changing yourself if you're still worried about her opinion of you. I, and some others, do whatever we want to do with extreme success.

Rules are crutches for those who need them.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not opinion. This thread is a fact. Smart men make decisions based on facts, not opinions.

You're short-changing yourself if you're still worried about her opinion of you. I, and some others, do whatever we want to do with extreme success.

Rules are crutches for those who need them.
Perhaps, as no one is perfect. However, I only worry about my opinion, not anyone else's. However, confirming a date is a form of chasing and shouldn't be done. However, we can agree to disagree and men can proceed however they wish. It's their life, not ours.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%

I do think confirming can increase likelihood you won't go on the date, but not for the reason RUG thinks. IF she is already wishy washy then she will use the opportunity to reschedule or reneg because she feels less like her prior commitment to the date was obligatory. However, odds of a last minute flake under those circumstances were already very high, better to know sooner rather than later.

When she tries to confirm, it is because she has other offers and would like to plan around that. She will assume you are in the same boat(other offers), not desperate.
Respectfully, I disagree. Corey Wayne, AMS and Alan Curry would also back me with my suggestion. However, different strokes for different folks. If what you are doing works for you, then by all means, continue on. I know this actually works for me and many other bros I've talked to IRL.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, fwiw if the ONLY consideration is maximizing her showing up, I agree with not following up to confirm. However, in my world that is like 3rd consideration.
For the OP, this may had worked out in his favor. If she's contacting him to confirm already, it may be a good sign. However, her trying to change the venue and not going along with what he offered shows that she could be a handful in terms of getting what she wants. @RickTheToad any update?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having tested both confirming and not confirming; both work, but they do put things in a different state. I don’t think it’s a game changing move either way, but it sets the playing field.

I get that guy confirming with her, does put guy in a spot of ‘chase’ and gives her some minuscule power, momentarily. And it’s also what MOST amen do, which isn’t the best to stand out.

Her confirming does show her interest level is high and also puts her in the spot of chasing and gets her hampster going. And I’ve seen it first hand from women friends. And when they start trippin out a bit, that’s great thing for the guy.

At the end of it all, I go no confirm because I have already set the date and we agreed on it. Why reconfirm? Women forget about dates they don’t have interest in. Just like me when I don’t have high interest in them. I only want to deal with women who have high interest in me, and if I get stood up, i frame it as a blessing.