Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tonight forgot about our date.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If one can believe, the date tonight forgot about our date. I texted her that I arrived at the place, and she said OMG I totally forgot. I just said okay, maybe another time. I wasn't planning on reaching out. She then send text after text, how's tomorrow, I replied, already have plans. Thursday, I replied, already have plans. The weekend, I replied, already have plans. I feel aweful, I want to see you. Keep in mind, she messaged me on Match and wanted to meet for coffee or tea. I picked a brew house instead. She originally agreed, then forgot. She kept on texting when I can see you? I'm free Tuesday next week. She said okay, that works. Want to meet at Dunkin Donuts? No, let's meet at the pub I suggested. Would you like to get dinner, if we're hungry, we can get something at the pub I suggested. She then said I know this great little Italian eatery, why not meet there? I think the pub would be best. You're really pushing this pub place. It's a good place and local to us. Plus, the drinks and food are great (and cheap). No reply.

Not sure what to do with this one. She's younger and attractive, but lives with her parents. Plus, it seems she's a bit pushy and a bit goofy (who forgets about a date when you reached out to me)?

I do not like to take anyone for granted, so I am playing along. I truly have plans for the rest of the week. One of the reasons why I planned this date last week. This is the first woman I asked to meet who's forgot about the date. I even joked to her, would you like me to send you a reminder for the new date? She said funny, haha.

This was the girl who has been reaching to me for a while now. I've ignored her, again, not because she's ugly, it's because of the living situation. I didn't mind that she forgot today as it's right next door to where I work, so it really isn't a big deal as I was already there.

Do I remind this space cadet on Tuesday morning about the meet? I mean, I always put it in my phone's calendar so I do not double book. I thought most people did that. She has one of those iphones, so it is certainly able to be done.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Ummm text her and tell her to come over and make it up to you.....?
What the hell???

At the risk of sounding "old fashioned",you think it might be a good idea to umm.....oh I don't know....maybe MEET FIRST before throwing out lines implying for her to give him sex? That might be cool for a joke,but to expect a STRANGER to give you sex cause the date slipped her mind....that might be asking for just a tad bit too much.

Cause she was either lying or telling the truth. If lying,that's disinterest anyway. So if she lied,actually knew about the date,but just decided not to show up...well if she wouldn't show up for the date,I kinda doubt she'd show up at his house ready to give him sex just to make up for it.

If she was telling the truth,(which I believe),while she may have been interested,for her to be expected to "put out" just cause she forgot the date,that might really put her off. I mean yeah...she screwed up..she forgot,but make her feel like she now owes him sex for it....oh come on now,lol.

It's a still stranger,not someone he knows and has been seeing for a while.

You know better than that Sazc,lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell???

At the risk of sounding "old fashioned",you think it might be a good idea to umm.....oh I don't know....maybe MEET FIRST before throwing out lines implying for her to give him sex? That might be cool for a joke,but to expect a STRANGER to give you sex cause the date slipped her mind....that might be asking for just a tad bit too much.

Cause she was either lying or telling the truth. If lying,that's disinterest anyway. So if she lied,actually knew about the date,but just decided not to show up...well if she wouldn't show up for the date,I kinda doubt she'd show up at his house ready to give him sex just to make up for it.

If she was telling the truth,(which I believe),while she may have been interested,for her to be expected to "put out" just cause she forgot the date,that might really put her off. I mean yeah...she screwed up..she forgot,but make her feel like she now owes him sex for it....oh come on now,lol.

You know better than that Sazc,lol.
Meh, he already said he wasn't into her anymore, so why not try?

Billtx49

Reaction score
If one can believe, the date tonight forgot about our date. I texted her that I arrived at the place, and she said OMG I totally forgot. I just said okay, maybe another time. I wasn't planning on reaching out. She then send text after text, how's tomorrow, I replied, already have plans. Thursday, I replied, already have plans. The weekend, I replied, already have plans. I feel aweful, I want to see you. Keep in mind, she messaged me on Match and wanted to meet for coffee or tea. I picked a brew house instead. She originally agreed, then forgot. She kept on texting when I can see you? I'm free Tuesday next week. She said okay, that works. Want to meet at Dunkin Donuts? No, let's meet at the pub I suggested. Would you like to get dinner, if we're hungry, we can get something at the pub I suggested. She then said I know this great little Italian eatery, why not meet there? I think the pub would be best. You're really pushing this pub place. It's a good place and local to us. Plus, the drinks and food are great (and cheap). No reply.

Not sure what to do with this one. She's younger and attractive, but lives with her parents. Plus, it seems she's a bit pushy and a bit goofy (who forgets about a date when you reached out to me)?

I do not like to take anyone for granted, so I am playing along. I truly have plans for the rest of the week. One of the reasons why I planned this date last week. This is the first woman I asked to meet who's forgot about the date. I even joked to her, would you like me to send you a reminder for the new date? She said funny, haha.

This was the girl who has been reaching to me for a while now. I've ignored her, again, not because she's ugly, it's because of the living situation. I didn't mind that she forgot today as it's right next door to where I work, so it really isn't a big deal as I was already there.

Do I remind this space cadet on Tuesday morning about the meet? I mean, I always put it in my phone's calendar so I do not double book. I thought most people did that. She has one of those iphones, so it is certainly able to be done.
No one Forgets about events that are important to them.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Meh, he already said he wasn't into her anymore, so why not try?
I think you just answered your own question.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all that back and forth in counter-offers, I would have just said f’ it and not text back. Maybe do some cold approaches while you were at the venue so it wasn’t all for nothing.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have told her she could take you out to dinner/drinks and she was paying for it to make it up to you.

Had something similar happen to me too...she didn't forget, she fell asleep and sst the alarm for AM instead of PM.

She begged me to give her another chance so I told her she could make me the best dinner she could come up with...it was pretty awesome and we ending up banging for hours afterwards...

She remained a steady Fvck buddy for several months...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell???

I don’t think it’s that out of line to ask to have her come over to make it up to you.

She’s not that much of a stranger. They have talked quite a bit back and forth. They exchanged pictures. They exchanged phone numbers. That’s more than enough for sex.

Heck, the guys on here can get laid within 15 minutes of meeting a young hot good looking girl who is a complete stranger. I know friends of friends that have slept with girls within 120 minutes of meeting them online.

Sex doesn’t ‘’mean’’ anything. It’s just a fun thing to do. People will get a lot more upset if you steal $2.00 from a store than if give up your naked body.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't think she lied, as why would she continue to text me that she wanted to meet up and offer day after day when I continued to say no. I never spoke to her, only texted a few times. She doesn't know me from a stranger on the street. My new way of getting to meeting is either they reach out to me or I reach out to them. Banter two, maybe three messages, then ask to meet. She agrees, ask for number. No number, no meet. From there, another two or three texts of more BS banter and set the date. If no date, I walk away. I do not think she'd come over to a strangers house without meeting. I do not know what she looks like in person. If it was a second or third date, I'd ask her to make it up to me. I do not even know if I am attracted to her in real life.

I didn't care for the resistance to meet at the pub that I suggested. She tried a few times since I suggested it last week to change the venue. I declined each time. She wanted to do Dunkin Donuts first, no. Then some indie coffee place, no. So we stuck with this place. The she forgot, granted she did claim to go on vacay for a week at her family summer home, so I will give the benefit of the doubt, but sticking to the original plans or she can pound sand. Yesterday, she tried for Dunkin Donuts again, no. The she wanted this Italian eatery or whatever, no. Really strange.. Change of venue only happened once before. Before I read about frame, I went along with it, bad idea, never saw her again.

Do I follow up on Monday for Tuesday incase this princess forgets? Just send a text, we good for tomorrow?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she lied, as why would she continue to text me that she wanted to meet up and offer day after day when I continued to say no.
For attention. To keep you on the hook. Do you think she's 'forget' she had a date planned with Brad Pitt?

Wouldn't be surprised if on Tuesday she all of a sudden remembers she has to be elsewhere, but she'll definitely meet you on such and such day instead. Rinse and repeat.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For attention. To keep you on the hook. Do you think she's 'forget' she had a date planned with Brad Pitt?

Wouldn't be surprised if on Tuesday she all of a sudden remembers she has to be elsewhere, but she'll definitely meet you on such and such day instead. Rinse and repeat.
Normally, I'd agree if she didn't keep on asking me to meet up for today, then tomorrow, then Friday, then the weekend, etc. I am not on the hook so to speak. When she said I forgot, all I replied back was okay, no prob. Then the inundated texting from her began on she feels awful, sorry, l want to meet up. I will agree she seems a bit ditsy and wanting to change the venue. I sometimes over think things, so my new style is to just not give a turd.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot, it's no big deal. Just set up the date for tuesday and confirm with her on sunday night or monday.

Sounds to me like she's not down for drinks since she suggested meeting for coffee instead of at the pub. She may either not be a big drinker or has her guard up about drinking on the first date. Either reason is fine. Perhaps suggest something more entertaining like paintball or atv riding.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I never spoke to her, only texted a few times. She doesn't know me from a stranger on the street.
Thank you.

I do not even know if I am attracted to her in real life.
Thank you...

I do not think she'd come over to a strangers house without meeting. I do not know what she looks like in person. If it was the second or third date,I'd ask her to make it up to me.

THANK YOU.

Glassguy

Reaction score
well if she wouldn't show up for the date,I kinda doubt she'd show up at his house ready to give him sex just to make up for it.
Thats kinda the point and thats exactly what I would do. If I went through the trouble of getting ready, ironing clothes, etc., to meet a chick and then she "forgot" about our date, I will be d@mned if I let myself do that again with the same chick.

Her: OMG I totally forgot! Blah blah
Me: No problem, you can make it up to me later on when I can get free again.
Her: How about tomorrow?
Me: Already have plans
Her: Thursday?
Me: Tonight was my rare free evening. I will tell you what, I should be free late tomorrow evening around 9:30. Why dont you come over to my place and give me a good back rub. That might begin the process of me forgiving you about standing me up. Grab a bottle of wine along the way. I prefer white.

Then go from there. If she isnt down for it, I would just simple tell her that I will reach out when I can get free. If she is truly interested and keeps reaching out, I would set up another drinks date at a pub. If I didnt hear from her after that, oh well. She knows my intentions and the dont match up with hers. On to the next one.

Chicks DO NOT forget important things on their schedule. I would at least escalate through inviting her over late evening the next day after I was finished with whatever else I had to do.

It shows that you still want to see her, but also lets her know that she was demoted to come over to my place only. She can either come over and earn her spot back or I will replace her in the rotation. But I will not set aside a couple of evening hours to leave to meet her again and risk once again being stood up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Igetit! @RickTheToad

You dont know if you are attracted in real life. That is why you should invite her over to your place and have her bring wine. Why would you set aside 2 hours on your schedule to get ready, actually go somewhere to meet, meet at a place where sex isnt easy to happen if you ARE attracted to her in real life when you can simply invite her over and avoid all of the nonsense and risk of being stood up again?

This is how guys get flaked on multiple times by the same woman.

If she comes over and you arent attracted to her, you just chill out, enjoy (her) wine and talk. It will help you get more experience talking to a woman and you may be able to friend zone her and start checking out the chicks in her social circle that you may find attractive through hanging out with her in a total platonic way.

Just because she comes over doesnt mean you have to bang her. But if she DOES come over with wine and you DO find her attractive, you have already set the stage for sex to happen.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her multiple attempts to reschedule tell me she felt guilty about forgetting. A chic that didn't care would not have made multiple attempts to reschedule.

I'm guessing she doesn't drink or like bars eithers.

Just reschedule at a place that isn't a bar and go from there. Pretty simple really. And definitely tell her she is paying since she forgot. I do things like that all the time.

ps. and yours truly has forgotten a date before. She called me 30minutes after I was supposed to be there and I was asleep! I felt super bad about that. My life was very busy and I was talking to a few girls and lost track. It happens! I felt like an idiot, apologized profusely, and was able to convince her to wait on me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps. and yours truly has forgotten a date before. She called me 30minutes after I was supposed to be there and I was asleep! I felt super bad about that. My life was very busy and I was talking to a few girls and lost track. It happens! I felt like an idiot, apologized profusely, and was able to convince her to wait on me.
Because apologizing is alpha lulz