Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tonight forgot about our date.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because apologizing is alpha lulz
Not owning up to your issues is beta. If you are that worried about your sacred alpha image, you aren't alpha.

I get accused of being arrogant, cahky, and an azzhole by every woman I go out with, but I'm also a strong enough individual that will own up to my issues and apologize when necessary.

Show some heart once and a while, it goes along way with women. but I don't bang ghetto bunny's either so what do I know!

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would honestly move on.. for these reasons

a) interested women do not forget first dates.
b) she won’t just go with a place you suggested and allow you to lead
c) her actions so far show disinterest
d) her suggesting multiple places and trying to schedule all remaining days means nothing, because you said this conversation was held over match. If she really cared she would have called you.
e) you were at the venue by yourself and got stood up. She didn’t care to confirm with you. That’s the reality.

People forget, sure. However I’ve never met anyone whose forgotten a date they were looking forward to.
You can listen to her words and believe her, justify that it’s no inconvenience at all and put yourself in the situation again. However I think it’s more important to know your worth here and know that it’s not acceptable to have someone waste your time.
She had her chance with you. If you had loads of other options (or if you do) what’s so special about her?

It all sounds dramatic, and she doesn’t sound good. She lives at home, she’s forgetful, she won’t just go along with your suggestion of venue, she’s not communicative.

There’s so many other women out there, why give one who stood you up had low interest another shot? Somewhere in her head she won’t respect you and know you don’t have many other options if you’re going along with a woman who burned up your time.

I’m with a few others here; if you must see her again, tell her you’re having movie night and for her to bring some popcorn. I wouldn’t get dressed and sit at a venue for her again.

Ask yourself... would a super high status man put up with a woman who ‘forgot’ about him?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. She wants you to grovel . She just wasn't interested enough. You can either leave her alone or alternatively you can setup a great date with promos of alot of $$$ being spent, and don't show up. That'll level the situation.

You can't play it off nor complain. Because she'll do it again

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell???

At the risk of sounding "old fashioned",you think it might be a good idea to umm.....oh I don't know....maybe MEET FIRST before throwing out lines implying for her to give him sex? That might be cool for a joke,but to expect a STRANGER to give you sex cause the date slipped her mind....that might be asking for just a tad bit too much.

Cause she was either lying or telling the truth. If lying,that's disinterest anyway. So if she lied,actually knew about the date,but just decided not to show up...well if she wouldn't show up for the date,I kinda doubt she'd show up at his house ready to give him sex just to make up for it.

If she was telling the truth,(which I believe),while she may have been interested,for her to be expected to "put out" just cause she forgot the date,that might really put her off. I mean yeah...she screwed up..she forgot,but make her feel like she now owes him sex for it....oh come on now,lol.

It's a still stranger,not someone he knows and has been seeing for a while.

You know better than that Sazc,lol.
Somebody pull this guys mod card.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruv if YOU had forgotten about the date with HER.

Guess what?

She would have nexted you by now, for being an inconsiderate azzhole!

Her friends would have egged her on.. What a douche bag.. He forgot our date!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guess what?

This is where we should take advice from the women! Don't be a dumb man behind all of this.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Guess what?

That is why I would have countered with coming to my place with wine or she can hit the bricks. There would be zero investment to see her after she stood me up. All of the investing would be on her.

At this point I hold all the cards because she flaked (if I was the OP). No matter what the reason, OP showed up and she "forgot". Apologizing until she is blue in the face does nothing to remedy the situation but her actions of coming over to my place under my terms would.

She is either demoted to possible fvck buddy (tbd when she shows up) or she can go kick rocks and pound sand up her @ss.

Its up to her and I would tell her that its OK either way!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Was this a first date? Have you met her in person yet?
Nope. Hadn't met in person yet,only sent a few texts back and forth......never seen or met each other in person yet.

We just have to agree to disagree....cause I don't want to find out whether I like her or not,whether we're attracted to each other or not when I open the door and she's standing on my doorstep.....I'd like to find that out waaaay before that point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Hadn't met in person yet,only sent a few texts back and forth......never seen or met each other in person yet.

We just have to agree to disagree....cause I don't want to find out whether I like her or not,whether we're attracted to each other or not when I open the door and she's standing on my doorstep.....I'd like to find that out waaaay before that point.
She already wasted your time. The meeting now fully on her she need to come to you. But don't count on it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hadn't even spoke yet. She texted me this morning asking if we're still on for Monday. I think she's just a bit ditzy. I'd rather not invite lady over to my pad unless I find that I am at least attracted to her. Some ladies do not even use recent pics and you think you're meeting up with a lady in shape, but she's an overweight ton of fun. I've learned my lesson on that.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadn't even spoke yet. She texted me this morning asking if we're still on for Monday. I think she's just a bit ditzy. I'd rather not invite lady over to my pad unless I find that I am at least attracted to her. Some ladies do not even use recent pics and you think you're meeting up with a lady in shape, but she's an overweight ton of fun. I've learned my lesson on that.
No one says you have to let them in?

Or you could say meet me at *location* and we will grab some snacks then slide back to my place and hit up the movie..

Glassguy

Reaction score
Who cares! Based on her pics they appear recent. She is going to somewhat resemble what she looks like in the pics, which you obviously found attractive.

Invite her over, tell her to bring some wine and that you prefer _____ wine and you guys can just chill out and get to know each other a little. I already gave you the phrase to use.

"My schedule looks pretty hectic right now. I have some free time later _____evening around 9:30. Why dont you make it up to me by picking up a bottle of wine, come over and we will chat and get to know each other a little more. I prefer ____ wine btw".

Thats it. If she shows up and you dont want to fvck her, dont. I guarantee you that if she finds you remotely attractive and the wine does its job you will at least get some good time dealing one on one with a woman and a *******!

Pull the trigger sonny. No reason to not be direct with these females.......especially when they stand you up.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guess what?

I wouldn't be so certain. Ask @guru1000 He promotes flakiness in men or did at one time. @RickTheToad I'venever flaked on a woman, but this thread reminds me of the last time I was flaked on. Setup a Netflix and chill with a chick and she flaked a few hours before meet up. I chalked it up to low interest, from not making a memorable enough impression, which is allot harder to do online, than off and I consider doing so one of my strong suits. Long story short, run into her at a bar for a buddies birthday party and blew her away. She said she didn't want to just show up and some random dude's house and appear like a whooah, yet we ended up in her car, with her getting face and finger banged. I still stand by my assumption and assume this is probably reason behind your flaky woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so certain. Ask @guru1000 He promotes flakiness in men or did at one time. @RickTheToad I'venever flaked on a woman, but this thread reminds me of the last time I was flaked on. Setup a Netflix and chill with a chick and she flaked a few hours before meet up. I chalked it up to low interest, from not making a memorable enough impression, which is allot harder to do online, than off and I consider doing so one of my strong suits. Long story short, run into her at a bar for a buddies birthday party and blew her away. She said she didn't want to just show up and some random dude's house and appear like a whooah, yet we ended up in her car, with her getting face and finger banged. I still stand by my assumption and assume this is probably reason behind your flaky woman.
Face banged?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an instant demote to Fuk Buddy... Standard.

Treat these hoes, as they treat you... If the shoe was on the other foot, she would have NEXTED op by now, and would be busy riding NEW diks elsewhere!

OP invite her to your house, for netflix and chill.. Aim to bang her into next week...

If she turns out to be an ugly chick, who cares.. She made ALL the effort to come see you!

Spend 30mins with her, then send her ugly ass home!

Problem solved.