Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daily Journal for Cold Approaches

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NumenMalefic
please. can you believe this.
Do you actually have a complaint about it, or are you just PMSing?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good topic. Other approaches no problem. Cold approaches is something I'm still working on. :)

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why u care *****
Well, you posted it for a reason, right? Or, like I said, you were just PMSing.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha.

NumenMalefic = troll

Don't bother starting a flame war, I already know there's no reason to respond to your messages.

Take care buddy!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo momma is pms byatch
This thread started in 2003:) .......and ended in 2005:(

Can't you tell?

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is one of my favortes. The dude just makes everything so easy and I have respect for him. well thanks for posting.:)

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking of trying this...I really need something to get over my AA...were you worried about getting a reputation on campus? that's my biggest fear

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the problem, no EC/smile -- works in college but not in the real world.

"are you single ? " easy out for any girl , and a girl doesn't want to be thought of as a slut.

but I think the basic idea of Pook "embrace your mansculity" is what your getting at and, thats good.

GCedrik

Reaction score
brought back to life!

Indeed that thread is awesome. I'm getting in the field tonight for the first time (worked on my mind set first of course). Let's try this in Montreal Canada, I'm curious to see what reactions I'll get. I'll have to approach in canadian french (which is my first language) then in english (which is my favorite, but also my second language and I still have a strong accent haha).

I never been rejected of my whole life yet I ever feared it. Time to get rejected I think, its like fearing heights, if you never put yourself through your fear and actually see how it isn't that bad, then you have 1000 doors now opened.

My friends are almost all very good in doing CAs (my brother is the best of all) so I don't see what I am waiting for. So I am saying let's have a good laugh tonight and prove people wrong about their ideas on CAs!

If you guys have any idea about that (or having done that in Montreal) I'd be glad to hear form you. First post dude!

BossMan

Reaction score
this is a really great post...
one question i'd like to know is what is the first thing you say when you stop a girl? how are you starting all these convos?

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I'd like to make clear to guy who think its lame to find out if a girl has a bf right away:

There is a HUGE difference between asking "do you have a bf?" and "are you single?" Asking if they are single says all the right things while asking if they have a bf displays insecurity.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's crazy to look back at my old self on this message board!!! I haven't been on sosuave for a few years now.....I'm very happy I went through all of these successes and rejections. I gained more skills and confidence from this simple approach than any book or seminar.

This type of approach worked great for me because I used to be a shy guy that lacked confidence talking to girls/people in general. I needed something that would push me out of my shell and off this message board, and this approach brought me into a new world.

Can this work for everyone??? No, I think everyone needs to understand their strenghts and weaknesses. Some guys can approach already, but they need help becoming better conversationalist. Some guys can't approach, so they need something to get them out there approaching women.....Etc

I never intended for this journal to become the ultimate PUA. I just wanted to be able to choose any girl that I see everyday on the street/library/coffee shop/cafe/etc, and I've accomplished that goal!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jwhite,

It is great to see you are alive and presumably well!

You were long gone when I first joined sosuave years ago, and it was reading this journal of yours that helped inspire me to begin cold approaching. I eventually landed a very pretty girl who became my 4-year LTR from a bookstore cold approach. While that didn't ultimately work out between her and me, I have done over 100 approaches since late last year and maintain an approach journal here on sosuave to this very day.

And it was all because of you (and a guy named Pugsley who was after you) that I believed in the cold approach and believed in myself enough to get out in the field and start making a better life.

Thank you for everything you have done.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I’m talking about. ACTION ACTION ACTION As Pook and Anti Dump would preach . Love the dedication to this craft JW.