"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's been almost 2 months now since mine left me after me pouring my heart out. You don't think I think about what she thinks? You don't think I check my phone everyday whenever I get a text thinking that it's her? I didn't break NC. It's hard now because we're still in lockdown here

This too shall pass.
Put phone away get your azz in the gym. Pour your heart out into your life.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm the gym now. I also bought a bass guitar and I'm back to my poker online gaming. I'm gonna have plenty do to when my son moves here in 2,5 months. Need to arrange his school and all out living together.
Manhood. Masculinity.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I don't know anything about guitars but that one looks cool.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
You guys read her msg she sent to my kid?
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
You guys read her msg she sent to my kid?
Yes, but we're just feeding an addiction at this point.

Course of action:

1) Read this whole thread again, from start to finish.
2) Read it again.

If you're still unsure what to do, then call her up immediately and tell her how you truly feel.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
I'm just afraid I'm putting too much hope in August whe she Gomes around for the kids man..
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
I absolutely KNOW you are. You are your own worst enemy here .
It's not just August. It's from August on. I know she will pick up the kid like twice a month for indefinite time. Or her daughter will come to my place for night overs. I'm really hoping nybex sees changes in me and slowly closes the gap between us and opens up to me
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
57
Age
38
Location
Toronto
Everytime you communicate with her you start again at day 1. Your rip your wounds open. You will feel worse as much as you think talking to her will make you feel better. It's an addiction.

0. Contact.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
This is one of those guys who simply HAS TO experience more heartache before he gets it. He just can’t find a way to break himself away. These things are very sad. He must go through what he must go through, and more pain is needed to jar him out of his fantasyland. Sometimes we’re just not able to learn from the experience of others and we must go through the pain.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
This is one of those guys who simply HAS TO experience more heartache before he gets it. He just can’t find a way to break himself away. These things are very sad. He must go through what he must go through, and more pain is needed to jar him out of his fantasyland. Sometimes we’re just not able to learn from the experience of others and we must go through the pain.
This. There are some (few but some) on this board who I would think have never experienced this kind of situation. But for those who have, it is especially difficult to watch. I admit I was there once myself, but it was that breakup that caused me to find the red pill. So while it was painful, it motivated me to seek answers that helped me develop as a man. But very quickly through reading the material, I realized I wasn’t improving for her but for myself, and the information I uncovered helped me to realize she wasn’t the prize... there was nothing that special about her. That seems to be what is missing here. He has the information but deliberately chooses to leave himself in this loop of self-inflicted agony anyway.

This will be my last post on this thread, but my final parting advice is: Start dating, do not put yourself in a situation where you have to see her again (IE for your son), and most importantly..... I’m going to make an assumption here.... I hope you are really reading this with an open mind and that you are honest with yourself, but you should give a lot of thought into how much of your desire to see her has to do with you thinking she is so great vs the impact being rejected by her has had on you. Many times it’s the rejection that devastates the man, not the loss of the woman. They feel that if they can just “get her back”, then all the pain and hurt of her judgement against them will be resolved and he can move forward with confidence that he is actually worthy and wanted as a person. This could be the key to your escaping this horrible loop you are stuck in: Realizing that only YOU judge yourself as a man. No woman can judge you or remove value from you by rejecting you.

Good luck to you and I hope you are able to break the vicious cycle you are in so that you can live a happy and fulfilling life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Tell your son this " when you live her you can have her daughter over here. You are finished going there."

Dude you need to stop. She is history. Next. The milk has gone bad

She wished your son happy birthday. Who cares

You have a job now. Good for you.
You have two cars now. Good for you

Even if she sees this and is intrigued you shouldn't be. She had her chance it went bad, and now next.

No more "what if she blah blah.?"
No. Done.

She is laughing at you because she has you on the hook. You entertain her. Guys like you are the reason chicks behave like garbage because guys like you reward girls like her.

Stop. Just stop. Go meet new women. Even if this one comes back around your answer is no. Even if she begs. Your answer is no.

Forever no.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
She is laughing at you because she has you on the hook.
I have been in no contact for little over 3 months. She no longer knows if she has me on the hook or that i even want her back-
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Ricboi You're Jon Favreau in this. We're Ron Livingston.

Great scene from a great movie. I always have the “you’re like a huge bear with these claws” quote in my head whenever I’m approaching a woman.

RicBoy reminds me of the scene where he’s leaving messages over and over on the answering machine
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I have been in no contact for little over 3 months. She no longer knows if she has me on the hook or that i even want her back-
Sorry. She does. Your past behaviour told her you are on the hook
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Update: I think my ex is up to something.

3 days ago her daughter send me a friend request out of the blue in Facebook, then after like 2 min. She canceled it. So I sent her a friend request she accepted it.

Last night I posted a new pic of me in facebook. Today morning before 6am she removed me from friends. The right after, sent me a friend request again and canceled it immediately. I sent again a friend request back and she declined.

I can't possible imagine this being her daughter. I never saw her daughter awake before 6am, let alone seeing a pic of me would triggering her to remove me.

Seems like it's my ex playing games trying to get a reaction of me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top