Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude the situations do not magically pick up where they left off. She had another man. You've done nothing for yourself. She'd have to show more interest than the babe(s) your currently fvcking for it to work out. Live your life get a babe and maybe something might work in your favor. Hang around waiting for her and You'll no chance. Remember she just shyt tested to see if your on the hook and she jerked you back and forth. Weakness.
And once you do something for yourself ( get a babe(s)) all the females who like a guy like you or was interested in you specifically will get interested again, including her if she's one of them. It's weird like that.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The universe is doing it's thing. I just ran into my ex's best friend and her boyfriend when I was going from gym to home.

They ask many questions. I told them I'm working 2 jobs and they asked about it more. And I said I'm moving my son here in August..She was very surprised.

This couple and my ex used to hang out all the time, dinners, movies, night clubs just us 4...

She's going to tell my ex ofc

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not read all reply, but just by the lenght of your op describing the sitiation, it look alot like desperation to get her back.

Nothing good will come out of this, you dont have the right mental frame right now.
You might think you are but your action tell an other story.

Try and stop thinking as much about her, even a thread like thisnis feeding your needyness to get her back. A few week or even a few month of nc wont be enough to make you feel better. You need much more time

Good luck, most of us got into that situation before not easy to deal with.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into my ex's best friend the other day. Her daughter texted me the other day too. And yesterday I had a job near my ex's house. I'm again all over the place.. It's been 4 months no contact. I'm wrote a msg yesterday to send her.. I really feel I should apologise once again for being abusive, pushing and trying to rip her pantors off, plus all the begging, showing up unannounced at her place etc.

I know for fact in 6 to 7 weeks she will come to pick up my son and she texted him on his birthday she misses him and can't wait to see him.

Should I send her this msg bellow now or just hold on until she comes around?

Hello xxx,

I know we aren't on speaking terms anymore, and I know I definitely played my part in leading things down that path. Looking back, I wish I had better control over my emotions during all of it, as a lot of things were said and done that neither of us deserved.

I just wanted to apologize for my behaviour during our last month together and the months after. It was unacceptable, abusive, and toxic. I did you wrong and I was wrong the way I treated you. I take full responsibility for my acts and I just want to express how sorry I am.

I have no agenda nor I am trying to "get you back" or manipulate you somehow. I just hope everything is going good in your life and that you find happiness and wish everyrhing good for you and your daughter.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This relationship is over, you are teaching this woman, you do not move like you have 6 women in the chamber.

you are also teaching her for 7 months you've sat sucking your thumb watching sleepless in seattle, waiting for her inbox

women are attracted to smooth operators who are ABOVE them

men who are above women do not behave like you are behaving, your even letting her fetch your son, this is the epitome of weak, as your using it for a strategy to get her back..................which she knows, and loves every minute of it

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This relationship is over, you are teaching this woman, you do not move like you have 6 women in the chamber.

you are also teaching her for 7 months you've sat sucking your thumb watching sleepless in seattle, waiting for her inbox

women are attracted to smooth operators who are ABOVE them

men who are above women do not behave like you are behaving, your even letting her fetch your son, this is the epitome of weak, as your using it for a strategy to get her back..................which she knows, and loves every minute of it
Regaedness my son.. I will not let it be a pawn to get her back. I will say hi and bye when she comes around and that's it until she opens up to me. I won't be asking her out or anything.
I miss her yes and I want her back but I'm not gonna make any moves on her especially when I know she is coming around only for the kid

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, send this message right now and get it over with. Tomorrow you can start a new chapter.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, send this message right now and get it over with. Tomorrow you can start a new chapter.
Lmao. That's funny. My anxiety spiked through the roof since 2 days ago. I worked all day like quarter mile from her house. And she lives in a different city. What are the odds

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over and it's been over for a long time. Cut ALL ties before she gets a restraining order.

Your problem, along with many men in your situation, is that you fail to recognize that she is literally repulsed by you. You view the occasional courtesy or positive interaction as a breadcrumb of hope.

Well, the ship sailed loonnnnnng ago, and it's time to accept that. Why the hell does she even get to take your son for a playdate? Who sends their kid to hang with an ex who is not their mom? If an ex asked me to have a playdate with their kids, I'd tell them to fvck off, politely ofcourse...

Think about the horrible example of pandering you are setting for your son...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over and it's been over for a long time. Cut ALL ties before she gets a restraining order.

Your problem, along with many men in your situation, is that you fail to recognize that she is literally repulsed by you. You view the occasional courtesy or positive interaction as a breadcrumb of hope.

Well, the ship sailed loonnnnnng ago, and it's time to accept that. Why the hell does she even get to take your son for a playdate? Who sends their kid to hang with an ex who is not their mom? If an ex asked me to have a playdate with their kids, I'd tell them to fvck off, politely ofcourse...

Think about the horrible example of pandering you are setting for your son...
I have hope I can turn this around in August. I did so many changes. Got a job, house, car, moving my son here. Gym etc.. When she comes around theres no way she won't see the difference... From that to get her back may never happen but I'm hoping for the best

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hope I can turn this around in August. I did so many changes. Got a job, house, car, moving my son here. Gym etc.. When she comes around theres no way she won't see the difference... From that to get her back may never happen but I'm hoping for the best
I think you have the wrong mindfrane.
It seems like things happened in a way to make you believe you did all things wrong and that its all your fault.

Women are very good at making men feel guilty about not treating them right, dont believe this.
Ive notice that when i truly treat a women somehow badly they almost never walk away.
But when i acted like a ***** in the past they ledt without a second tought.

Dont qualified yourself to her, this is mistake.
Dont send any msg appologizing.
You need to get to a point where you dont gaf about getting her back.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have the wrong mindfrane.
It seems like things happened in a way to make you believe you did all things wrong and that its all your fault.

Women are very good at making men feel guilty about not treating them right, dont believe this.
Ive notice that when i truly treat a women somehow badly they almost never walk away.
But when i acted like a ***** in the past they ledt without a second tought.

Dont qualified yourself to her, this is mistake.
Dont send any msg appologizing.
You need to get to a point where you dont gaf about getting her back.
Good point man. Made me feel better.
I do feel guilty during I've fight I pushed her and tried to rip her panties off for some make up angry sex. If she was so offended by it she would have cut ties even with kids. I think the main issue with my relationship was that I spent 90% of it unemployed and the rest working for her. She was running out of cash, saw me as a kid to feed and take care and I became very insecure when she pulled away and begged chased etc

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point man. Made me feel better.
I do feel guilty during I've fight I pushed her and tried to rip her panties off for some make up angry sex. If she was so offended by it she would have cut ties even with kids. I think the main issue with my relationship was that I spent 90% of it unemployed and the rest working for her. She was running out of cash, saw me as a kid to feed and take care and I became very insecure when she pulled away and begged chased etc
Dont beg or chase in any way, be open for discution but that is all.

Very common what happened to you when you were unemployed, we see it all the time.
Dont beat yourself up, focus on being overall better.
Things will be better with time

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont beg or chase in any way, be open for discution but that is all.

Very common what happened to you when you were unemployed, we see it all the time.
Dont beat yourself up, focus on being overall better.
Things will be better with time
Yes. Her birthday is in one week. 4 months NC now. She comes around in August. I'm not gonna wish her happy birthday. She didn't wish on mine back in April

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Her birthday is in one week. 4 months NC now. She comes around in August. I'm not gonna wish her happy birthday. She didn't wish on mine back in April
Very good. Be strong.
Dont forget lots of women out there, there is always other willing to take her place.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
The time will come... And you won't have fvkced any other women... She will sense the simpness in you that otherwise wouldn't be there if you had.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't be asking her out or anything.
you want to though, your energy will give this off brother.

look at the essay you want to send her!

she should not collect your son. she loves every minute of the power she has over you. Mind money, move forward, and Alpha up

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you've done these things for her, not for yourself or for your son.

It's a hopeless battle that is not going to end well. Considering how much advice has been given by other posters, and your refusal to listen, I would suggest the mods put a

Lock!

On this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.