"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #173

All (9) Like Like (9)

    1. Like

      metalwater

      Master Don Juan From random
      • Messages
        1,607
      • Reaction score
        1,330
    2. Like

      Aniki1818

      Don Juan 38 From Toronto
      • Messages
        42
      • Reaction score
        57
    3. Like

      Baibars

      Master Don Juan 32 From Germany
      • Messages
        540
      • Reaction score
        559
    4. Like

      bcude

      Master Don Juan 44
      • Messages
        762
      • Reaction score
        1,219
    5. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
    6. Like

      dude99

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        2,550
      • Reaction score
        3,105
    7. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    8. Like

      RicBoy

      Master Don Juan 44
      • Messages
        534
      • Reaction score
        139
  • Loading…
Top