Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a hobby.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been hard. I guess what keeps me going silent is that I know she will come around In August for the kids and there will be more tension if I'm quiet until then. Will be 6 months NC by then
Give up hope
Stop obsessing
Set yourself free my man

YOU are keeping YOU stuck in this rut.

Want closure? Want to resolve this?

Text her :

My son isn't available to hang out this year. Please don't contact me again.

Then forget about her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been hard. I guess what keeps me going silent is that I know she will come around In August for the kids and there will be more tension if I'm quiet until then. Will be 6 months NC by then
Still talking about her. You could be talking about the new babe that treats you way better, that you can't keep your hands off of.

RicBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still talking about her. You could be talking about the new babe that treats you way better, that you can't keep your hands off of.
I also couldn't keep my hands off of my ex that's why she got smothered lmao
She actually used to tell me that I physically grab her too much. Maybe I have issues man. She was cooking, there was grabbing ter boobs, she was in the living room, there I was fingering her, she goes to the balcony smoking, there I am with her. I don't know what happened to me, I lost myself in this girl big time.. I'm idiot

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also couldn't keep my hand off of my ex that's why she got smothered lmao
You have already received the advice you need to hear.

Why do you keep asking for advice?

YOU are keeping YOU stuck in this rut.

Want closure? Want to resolve this?

Text her :

My son isn't available to hang out this year. Please don't contact me again.

Then forget about her.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will continue to be in pain as long as you are obsessed with her.

May as well just text her today, get rejected again. Text her weekly. Get it out of your sytem.
This may actually be the best advice since all the logic in the world wont work on our hurting friend here. He's still fixated on the day she will contact him to set a playdate for the children. He doesn't want to move on and that's the problem here.
Sometimes a second harsh rejection makes us go from fantasy land into reality where we can move on for real.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may actually be the best advice since all the logic in the world wont work on our hurting friend here. He's still fixated on the day she will contact him to set a playdate for the children. He doesn't want to move on and that's the problem here.
Sometimes a second harsh rejection makes us go from fantasy land into reality where we can move on for real.
I agree.

He should text her "Fvck you. Don't ever contact me again"

That would close the door and let him move on.

Baibars

Don Juan
Reaction score
He should text her ASAP and as often as possible. This way he'll get rejected faster and hopefully more aggressively.
Otherwise he'll go NC for the rest of his life waiting for her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also couldn't keep my hands off of my ex that's why she got smothered lmao
She actually used to tell me that I physically grab her too much. Maybe I have issues man. She was cooking, there was grabbing ter boobs, she was in the living room, there I was fingering her, she goes to the balcony smoking, there I am with her. I don't know what happened to me, I lost myself in this girl big time.. I'm idiot
I meant to say a woman that can't keep her hands off you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem cured by "new puzzy". Because he doesn't have a real problem, it's all in his head.

RicBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not a real problem. But it's my personality. I'm very obsessive person. I tend to fall fast for the girl, too much affection and smothered them. They lose interest and bounce. Big part of it is because I was unemployed and and nothing going on while dating so I saw my relationship as my salvation. This puts a lot of pressure on the girl.

Anyways I don't know how but I need to move on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not a real problem. But it's my personality. I'm very obsessive person. I tend to fall fast for the girl, too much affection and smothered them. They lose interest and bounce. Big part of it is because I was unemployed and and nothing going on while dating so I saw my relationship as my salvation. This puts a lot of pressure on the girl.

Anyways I don't know how but I need to move on
Easiest in my experience by a "new one". While you stay in a "Vacuum" your last thoughts of women is HER. You have to add new recent memories in the realm of women and romance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest in my experience by a "new one". While you stay in a "Vacuum" your last thoughts of women is HER. You have to add new recent memories in the realm of women and romance.
You can add hobbies, personal growth, social groups, etc, make a shyt ton of progress, be busy all day. And in those idle moments, your mind will go to women and romance and it's most recent reference is of HER. That's why it's so important to add another. Once you make enough new memories with the new lady, your memories of her will be more minimized and not so strong.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't respect yourself enough to quit lusting after this one-woman who doesn't want you, instead of focusing on yourself and finding a woman who DOES want you, then I agree the best course of action is to message her daily and until it is finally clear to you that she will never be interested in you again no matter what you do. Maybe her repeated rejections of you will finally make you feel how pitiful this is and thus serve as the motivation you need to start respecting yourself and move-on.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't respect yourself enough to quit lusting after this one-woman who doesn't want you, instead of focusing on yourself and finding a woman who DOES want you, then I agree the best course of action is to message her daily and until it is finally clear to you that she will never be interested in you again no matter what you do. Maybe her repeated rejections of you will finally make you feel how pitiful this is and thus serve as the motivation you need to start respecting yourself and move-on.
this works (embarassed comment from the corner)

Barrister

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is that more than likely there won't even be a response. She will just completely ignore him which I am guessing will make it hurt even worse. I think he just needs to start talking to other women. He probably won't be in the right mindset at first and will strike out when he is still obsessing over the ex but it will be the start of the recovery process.

RicBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect myself enough to not reach out. In fact I have been in NC for 3 months. But I do have hope I can maybe re-attract her in August and after every time she comes around to pick up my son and sees all the changes I've made. In guessing the kids are gonna meet twice a month. Sometimes my son will sleep over her place., other times her daughter will sleep over my place.

I was unemployed and living with a roomate when I was dating her. Now I have my own place near the sea, I work 2 jobs and I have 2 cars parked in from of my house and I'm moving my son to live with me in August. He has been living abroad with my parents. I'm hoping my changes and if I play it cool during the kids exchange she might get interested in me again

Status
Not open for further replies.