Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy personality test

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres only one thing we can learn from this nad heres a clue, the people who got pleasing results from the test think it is acurate, those who got unwnated results think it is BS.

think about it, it tells you a lot about human nature.

you do things to maximise self intrest.

you want to gain benfits and loose tihngs that are not in oyur favour

imagine you have this really hot neigbour, HB9 move next door, this girl is so easy and quickly turns in to a Fcuk buddy. you are really loving it, now imagine at somepoint in the night she ocmes home drunk and makes loads of noise in the street on a regular basis, you are not athome ever at this time so it does not bother you, but it bothers other neigbours.

They get together and want to get the council or landlord, what ever, to kick her out. You are asked do you want her to stay, you are going to say yes because you are benfiting even thou others are getting disturbed.

im not sure quite how this will apply to getting women, maybe it shows they care aobut themsleves and what happens to them, not other people, but either way i thought it would be intresting to point out!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOO TRUE!!;)

Here is what i came out as;) ...

The Gentleman
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLMm)

Steady & mature. You are The Gentleman.

For anyone looking for an even-keeled, considerate lover, you're their man. You're sophisticated. You know what you want both in a relationship and outside of it. You have a substantial romantic side, and you're experienced enough sexually to handle yourself in that arena, too. Your future relationships will be long-lasting; you're classic "marrying material," a prize in the eyes of many.

It's possible that behind it all, you're a bit of a male slut. Your best friends know that in relationships you're fundamentally sex-driven. You're a safe, reliable guy, who does get laid. In a lot of ways, you're like a well-worn, comfortable pair of socks. Did you ever jack off into one of those? All the time.

Your exact opposite:
The Last Man on Earth

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer
Your ideal mate is NOT a nut-job. She is giving and loving, like you, but also experienced. Avoid the The Battleaxe at all ****ing costs.

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor, someone just like you.

====================================

It scares me how true this sh!t it:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is totally dead on
i got the billy goat
my opposite is the loverboy
and im supposed to avoid the priss, the sonnet, and the wild rose
You're lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you're a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You'd do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you're eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.

You're perfectly capable of a long-haul relationship, but, right now, dating someone primarily means having a consistent, available, preferably not-too-chatty, hookup. You're a careful, methodical person, and you work hard at making things work. It's just that the type of woman most likely to find your strengths endearing is also the most likely type to find your shortcomings heartbreaking. Someone with a similarly laid-back approach to dating would be perfect for you.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always end up "the boy next door" or something like that.

I'm not even going to bother taking it again.

Alexi

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres only one thing we can learn from this nad heres a clue, the people who got pleasing results from the test think it is acurate, those who got unwnated results think it is BS.
No test is 100% accurate, but I disagree with you. I've given this test to almost all of my friends, exes, and my current girl. I know these people's personalities like the back of the hand, and in many cases I was able to predict what result they would get.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
No test is 100% accurate, but I disagree with you. I've given this test to almost all of my friends, exes, and my current girl. I know these people's personalities like the back of the hand, and in many cases I was able to predict what result they would get.
maybe the test is acurate maybe it isnt, but thta is not the point i was making, im saying that if you like your result you belive it and think that the test is acurate but if you do not like it you think the test is a load of BS, this is not about how acurate it really is, it is about how peoples oppinion on its acuracy varies depending on their result, regardless of weather it is REALLY ACURATE (well obviously not completly regardless)

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
It asked me to provide my e-mail address and the password I use for it. Why would I want to do that?

Perhaps it would be safer to open a new, anonymous hotmail account and use a password you never use, if you want to use this thing.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was true except for the whole "women want nothing to do with me" part. I usually do end up being a d1ck and fvcking up my relationships.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An internet test like this is NEVER going to be 100% accurate. THere's no way you can lump all the guys that take it (probably hundreds of thousands so far) into 16 categories or however many there are.

But they shoot for vague generalizations and hope that what you've described fits into those generalizations, or that you interpret some of your life in such a way to fit the description AFTER hearing the description.

Much like the newspaper's horoscopes.

Alexi

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, I got the last man on earth thing. Amusing.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the result, it's the interpretation

It's not the results that are off, as much as the interpretations of them. Since when is being electic and intuitive in making decisions equate being careless, for example?

A Random, Brutal, Sex-oriented Dreamer could just as easily be described as an Intuitive, Assertive, Uninhibited Seeker. Same concepts; different connotations.

Still, I wouldn't mind hiiting it with the half-****ed gal :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
An internet test like this is NEVER going to be 100% accurate. THere's no way you can lump all the guys that take it (probably hundreds of thousands so far) into 16 categories or however many there are.

But they shoot for vague generalizations and hope that what you've described fits into those generalizations, or that you interpret some of your life in such a way to fit the description AFTER hearing the description.

Much like the newspaper's horoscopes.

Alexi
It's nothing like newspaper horoscopes, they aren't nearly as vague. Spend the time to actually take the test and then your feedback would be accurate and not a bunch of assumptions.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the test. My assumption still stands.

You're right they aren't NEARLY as vague, but they are vague. I just needed something to compare it to and that was the first thing that came to mind.

It's nothing like newspaper horoscopes, they aren't nearly as vague. Spend the time to actually take the test and then your feedback would be accurate and not a bunch of assumptions.
The nice guy in me wants to say, "While you may disagree, there's no reason to imply that I'm a moron and haven't taken the test."

But I think the A-hole in me is gonna win out on this one, and so I say **** you, you're wrong, I'm right. They're vague.

Alexi

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi

But I think the A-hole in me is gonna win out on this one, and so I say **** you, you're wrong, I'm right. They're vague.

Alexi
Well, the test results do reflect the person taking it and their personality. Alright, yours was vague.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this is a crazy test, im surprised it's somewhat accurate

The Billy Goat
Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer (DBSDm)

Horny. Stubborn. Kinda cute. Slightly immature. And often found on rough terrain. You are The Billy Goat.

You're lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you're a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You'd do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you're eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.

Your exact opposite:
The Loverboy

Random Gentle Love Master

You're perfectly capable of a long-haul relationship, but, right now, dating someone primarily means having a consistent, available, preferably not-too-chatty, hookup. You're a careful, methodical person, and you work hard at making things work. It's just that the type of woman most likely to find your strengths endearing is also the most likely type to find your shortcomings heartbreaking. Someone with a similarly laid-back approach to dating would be perfect for you.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Priss, The Sonnet, The Wild Rose

CONSIDER: The Playstation

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RBSDm -- The Last man on Earth

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Random Brutal Sex Dreamer

LOL!

I really think it's that I answered the questionnaire honestly. And I always thought I was too nice.
Same here. Apparently women find me horribly unattractive, which would explain why two of them picked up on ME yesterday. What an astoundingly accurate site.:p

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: RBSDm -- The Last man on Earth

Originally posted by Luscious
Same here. Apparently women find me horribly unattractive, which would explain why two of them picked up on ME yesterday. What an astoundingly accurate site.:p
Hahaha for real though, I got that random brutal sex dreamer too.

I guess that's why I get buy signals from several women every time I hit the club. I must be repulsive to women, heh.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be "bad boy" appeal

:D

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the first one was quite accurate.

I have never come across a more inaccurate test than the colour one though. nothing even remotely accurate.