Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy personality test

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.okcupid.com/oktest

an ex sent me this test the other night to fill out, and it was just scary how accurate the result was.

the ex in question, i had horrible chemistry with, walked out on her after a month because we were so incompatible. her result on it was the exact opposite of mine, and it said on my result to avoid girls with her personality lol.

then i sent it to another ex, who was like the female me, and our results were an exact match.

the results will blow your mind.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gee im not sure about that one, maybe i just didnt like my horrible results or the fact that its hard ot know what you would do especialy when none of the options match your choice

try http://www.colorquiz.com/ its amazing, it chooses your personality type going by the colours that most apeal to you!

Reaction score
holy sh1t, that's eerie. it hit me spot on.

The Backrubber
Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer (DGSDm)

Lusty but indirect. Kind, but also using friendship as a means to sex. Oh, that feels gooood. You are The Backrubber.

We call you "The Backrubber" because you straddle that fine line between coming on to someone and just treating her nicely. Backrubs are just one example; you'd meet for coffee, or talk about books/movies, or even argue a little bit, all the while mostly preferring to screw.

Your exact opposite:
The Vapor Trail

Random Brutal Love Master
Your indirect approach is not some evil trickery, but rather a result of your open mind. You'd enjoy either love or sex, but the latter definitely doesn't require the former. While you are responsible and ambitious, you absolutely DON'T have uptight views on relationships. So ultimately, you just enjoy a woman, and let things take their course. If she wants you, great. If not, that's fine too.

Though you're not thinking too much about Love at this point in your life, odds are, when the time comes, you'll be very happy settling down. Your ideal mate is gentle and horny, just like you.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Peach

CONSIDER: The Playstation
Does anybody know what The Peach stands for, and what The Playstation stands for?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Last Man on Earth
Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSDm)

****, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end--and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have--than sleep with you.

We've learned the following: you don't think things through. You're haphazard. You're dangerous. You're somewhat inexperienced. It's totally obvious that you're a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a **** somewhere down the line and **** it all up.

Your exact opposite:
The Gentleman

Deliberate Gentle Love Master

There's a small, but negligible, chance we're wrong. In any case, your friends find your **** hilarious. There's nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Sonnet

CONSIDER: Half-****ed, The Nymph

Harsh. :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs man i got the same as you

bo-ho im gona stop triny to succed and og cry in the corner because an online personaily test did not give me a godd result, oh wait a sec its not so much a personality test as it is a dating service!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
TyTe`EyEs man i got the same as you

bo-ho im gona stop triny to succed and og cry in the corner because an online personaily test did not give me a godd result, oh wait a sec its not so much a personality test as it is a dating service!

The only thing that they got correct was this:

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a **** somewhere down the line and **** it all up.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also got the Last Man on Earth, sounds cool. but the part about no woman liking me sexually uhh funny sh1t. also I don't think, yes dear.

I think the test will give sh1t results to a changing personality.

http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DBLM&g=1&o=1&h=187
http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DBSM&g=1&o=1&h=187

These two are the kind of personality I aspire to be.

they made some funny sh1t:
" You're not dishonest with people, exactly. It's unlikely, for instance, you'd actually say "I love you," just to get laid; and you might even go as far as explaining "I'm not ready for a commitment" to a potential partner. Of course, when you say it, you'd smile that special smile, like you two have an inside joke. Her."
""While the breadwinning, gentle husbands of the world are mowing their front lawns, you are literally ****ing their wives."

true about the false messiah
"You're looking for Love. But history tells us you struggle to settle down and accept it. There's a deep streak of carnality within you. And while you'll never be a predator, you'll always fight the urge to roam free. You like to plan things out, so plan this: find someone who can indulge your selfish side, has a healthy sexual appetite, and doesn't mind uncertainty."
good tip

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the colorquiz gave really hard but true results!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RBSDm -- The Last man on Earth

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer

LOL!

I really think it's that I answered the questionnaire honestly. And I always thought I was too nice.

Last edited:

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Vapor Trail
Random Brutal Love Master (RBLMm)

Here today, gone today. You are The Vapor Trail. Are you in a relationship now?

Your exact opposite:
The Backrubber

Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer

What about now?

Vapor Trails can be highly charismatic people--unpredictable, confident, and magnetic. You're experienced. You know how to handle yourself in a relationship, and many people appreciate that. Many people, all in a row.

You've had your share of blissful beginnings, to be sure. But things almost never turn out how you'd like, do they? The problem is you're never happy with someone for an extended period of time. Relate to the following:

Vapor Trails especially need a girl who will laugh at their jokes. They're also the most likely male type to be haunted by serious regret.

Hmmm kinda scary how close it got me

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, but accurate?

The test appears to make too much of the distant past. Aout the only thing it nailed for me is the "random" bit. I do lean a bit that way. All the others I'm pretty much in the middle ground (brutal/gentle, love/sex, master/dreamer).

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pool Boy
Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSDm)

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You're carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it's not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You're a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

Your exact opposite:
The False Messiah

Deliberate Brutal Love Master

If you're not scoring enough--which you aren't--you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

When browsing OkCupid, consider both The Dirty Little Secret and The Playstation.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe, The Priss
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess its right. Why is it "the poolboy" someone explain that.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
It was a fairly accurate test for me I'd say. I was "The Slow Dancer."
Ditto.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I brought up this site like 2 months ago and now someone else brings it up and it gets attention.

edit: whoa this color quiz is CRAZY

I'm in fukking shock at how accurate this is.

Your Existing Situation
Persistent. Demands what he feels to be his due and endeavors to maintain his position intact

Your Stress Sources
Resists any form of pressure from others and insists on his independence as an individual. Wants to make up his own mind without interference, to draw his own conclusions and arrive at his own decisions. Detests uniformity and mediocrity. As he wants to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions, he find it difficult to admit to being wrong, while at times he is reluctant to accept or understand another's point of view.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Has high emotional demands and is willing to involve himself in a close relationship, but not with any great depth of feeling.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him

Your Desired Objective
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future

Your Actual Problem
Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for his personal accomplishments

Your Actual Problem #2
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts