“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Crazy OLD experience...first time this has happened...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
It's a bull**** story.

Tell her this :

"We will do something another time. Take care"
I told her "Hey going to cancel for Sunday. Maybe some other time"

Her response: "Oh?"

I tell her "I typically don't date women your age because I find them too immature and trying to invite a friend along for a double date doesn't exactly scream maturity to me. If I was in highschool then sure, that would have been cool. But I'm not."

I really wanted to send her this link too but I didn't
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I told her "Hey going to cancel for Sunday. Maybe some other time"

Her response: "Oh?"

I tell her "I typically don't date women your age because I find them too immature and trying to invite a friend along for a double date doesn't exactly scream maturity to me. If I was in highschool then sure, that would have been cool. But I'm not."

I really wanted to send her this link too but I didn't
you lost all respect at this point....

Less is more. You come off butthurt.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Chicks can be interested and still tell the guy to invite a friend so her girl friend doesn't miss out. Happened to a friend of mine but he wasn't interested in her and blew her off.

In any case, it's disrespectful.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
You set a date last Friday for this Monday (8/31)? Why didn't you just leave it at that?

Either she shows up or she doesn't. This is of course after you've confirmed an hour or so prior to the date.

I personally don't engage with them much prior to the date unless they reach out, or if I have something good to share. Before meeting in person, texts can be very easily misconstrued, therefore causing them to question going to the date.

At this point though, it sounds like she's playing games... And your response wasn't necessary. I probably would have left the date as is, and attempted to woo one of the two women. It would also be a secondary option if something better came along.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
What happened from the time SHE decided to go on the date with you on Friday is her hamster wheel started spinning and she started talking with her friend(s). That's usually where the trouble starts. She probably got feedback and advice from her friend(s) and could no longer think for herself and second guessed her judgement/decisions.

I always say you're not dating her. You're most likely dating her and her friends. Women are incapable of thinking for themselves a lot of the times.

This is something out of your control and something you should identify early on as you just did and move on or have very low investment if you wanna keep the door open.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
What happened from the time SHE decided to go on the date with you on Friday is her hamster wheel started spinning and she started talking with her friend(s). That's usually where the trouble starts. She probably got feedback and advice from her friend(s) and could no longer think for herself and second guessed her judgement/decisions.

I always say you're not dating her. You're most likely dating her and her friends. Women are incapable of thinking for themselves a lot of the times.

This is something out of your control and something you should identify early on as you just did and move on or have very low investment if you wanna keep the door open.
I need to work on establishing better standards for myself and if I have to lose some women along the way that I didn't need to because I haven't figured out how to properly do it yet, that is the price to pay I guess. I will figure it out and get better at communicating them. I am assuming it should covert not overt...I struggle with this sometimes
 
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Women communicate covertly. Men overtly.

First girl I had sex with I flatly told her "I don't love you, I just wanna fúck you" after a couple days. She monkey branched to Plan B.

She was gonna do that anyway. I maintained my respect for myself by being direct. No amount of beta nice guy game was gonna keep that teenage sloot around and I knew it.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I know the rule is try to set up a date in 7 days or less but now a days women are so forward if it's not in 3 days or less that means you're just a backup

just my opinion
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top