Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy OLD experience...first time this has happened...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a bull**** story.

Tell her this :

"We will do something another time. Take care"
I told her "Hey going to cancel for Sunday. Maybe some other time"

Her response: "Oh?"

I tell her "I typically don't date women your age because I find them too immature and trying to invite a friend along for a double date doesn't exactly scream maturity to me. If I was in highschool then sure, that would have been cool. But I'm not."

I really wanted to send her this link too but I didn't

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her "Hey going to cancel for Sunday. Maybe some other time"

Her response: "Oh?"

I tell her "I typically don't date women your age because I find them too immature and trying to invite a friend along for a double date doesn't exactly scream maturity to me. If I was in highschool then sure, that would have been cool. But I'm not."

I really wanted to send her this link too but I didn't
you lost all respect at this point....

Less is more. You come off butthurt.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks can be interested and still tell the guy to invite a friend so her girl friend doesn't miss out. Happened to a friend of mine but he wasn't interested in her and blew her off.

In any case, it's disrespectful.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You set a date last Friday for this Monday (8/31)? Why didn't you just leave it at that?

Either she shows up or she doesn't. This is of course after you've confirmed an hour or so prior to the date.

I personally don't engage with them much prior to the date unless they reach out, or if I have something good to share. Before meeting in person, texts can be very easily misconstrued, therefore causing them to question going to the date.

At this point though, it sounds like she's playing games... And your response wasn't necessary. I probably would have left the date as is, and attempted to woo one of the two women. It would also be a secondary option if something better came along.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened from the time SHE decided to go on the date with you on Friday is her hamster wheel started spinning and she started talking with her friend(s). That's usually where the trouble starts. She probably got feedback and advice from her friend(s) and could no longer think for herself and second guessed her judgement/decisions.

I always say you're not dating her. You're most likely dating her and her friends. Women are incapable of thinking for themselves a lot of the times.

This is something out of your control and something you should identify early on as you just did and move on or have very low investment if you wanna keep the door open.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What happened from the time SHE decided to go on the date with you on Friday is her hamster wheel started spinning and she started talking with her friend(s). That's usually where the trouble starts. She probably got feedback and advice from her friend(s) and could no longer think for herself and second guessed her judgement/decisions.

I always say you're not dating her. You're most likely dating her and her friends. Women are incapable of thinking for themselves a lot of the times.

This is something out of your control and something you should identify early on as you just did and move on or have very low investment if you wanna keep the door open.
I need to work on establishing better standards for myself and if I have to lose some women along the way that I didn't need to because I haven't figured out how to properly do it yet, that is the price to pay I guess. I will figure it out and get better at communicating them. I am assuming it should covert not overt...I struggle with this sometimes

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women communicate covertly. Men overtly.

First girl I had sex with I flatly told her "I don't love you, I just wanna fúck you" after a couple days. She monkey branched to Plan B.

She was gonna do that anyway. I maintained my respect for myself by being direct. No amount of beta nice guy game was gonna keep that teenage sloot around and I knew it.