Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy OLD experience...first time this has happened...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man this was a pounce sooner then later situation. Thats how im reading it. She wanted a hook up....lets see how it goes
Never said it wasn't. I'm saying he blew it. He should have already set something definite. He should send ONE text and wait for a reply while talking to other prospects. Maybe he'll hear back. Maybe he won't.

My disagreement is woth some of BeExcellent's comments. She acts like men must do all the chasing. Truth is men initiate at first, then the cat follows.

This needed clarity. You got young guys out there texting girls 3, 4, 5 times in a row without a reply.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a traditionalist who expects the man to lead. Now if a chick is unresponsive to his making a move that’s different. You don’t want to reach out incessantly in the absence of a response.

But some guys seem to think the woman is supposed to do more texting and that she should start chasing at some point.

Those aren’t women that men are going to see as valuable. I’ve had men who are seriously successful with women tell me what a turn off it is once a woman starts chasing...makes her too easy and deflates a man’s interest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:
Texted her this morning that I was planning on going to grab a drink later tonight and that she should join me. She responded enthusiastically and asked when, told her around 6 or 7 and she said she is working her other job til 10. Inquired about her schedule next week and she said she is working both jobs except Thursday but that is her daughters birthday, but she is free this coming weekend if I can wait that long. So I told her we can work something out and I could probably do Friday night. She immediately accepted. Looks promising but we will see.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had men who are seriously successful with women tell me what a turn off it is once a woman starts chasing...makes her too easy and deflates a man’s interest.
At the beginning it can be but by date 4 if its more then hookup she should be in the guys frame if its a decent compatible match. No need for that if just a hookup.
After 13 years that would probably be a good time.
which screams I'm reading for some action. Now boy! Haha

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Texted her this morning that I was planning on going to grab a drink later tonight and that she should join me. She responded enthusiastically and asked when, told her around 6 or 7 and she said she is working her other job til 10. Inquired about her schedule next week and she said she is working both jobs except Thursday but that is her daughters birthday, but she is free this coming weekend if I can wait that long. So I told her we can work something out and I could probably do Friday night. She immediately accepted. Looks promising but we will see.
Cool man. Keep in mind this girl wants to have fun. Some post LTR women are ultra reactive to any clinqyness especially if she was the dumper.
Good luck keep us posted.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Cool man. Keep in mind this girl wants to have fun. Some post LTR women are ultra reactive to any clinqyness especially if she was the dumper.
Good luck keep us posted.
Oh she will have fun... I will make sure where I take her will be within a few minutes of my place. And will plan a much smoother attempted pull back to my place than the last time.

Also this girl isn't the one who was in the 13 year LTR it was her friend I initially messaged. She just saw me in her messages and thought I was "fvcking hot" and messaged me out of the blue

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she will have fun... I will make sure where I take her will be within a few minutes of my place. And will plan a much smoother attempted pull back to my place than the last time.

Also this girl isn't the one who was in the 13 year LTR it was her friend I initially messaged. She just saw me in her messages and thought I was "fvcking hot" and messaged me out of the blue
Ah gotcha. Well in any event good luck with her. Those rebound situations can turn into some crazy secs plates for a couple months.
This one rebound girl i hooked up with a handful of years ago was nuts ready for adventure.
She like light **** and even asked me to take a belt to her azz before pentetrating her. I swear i probably could have spit right in her face while in her with a good grip on her throat. Not kidding on that.
You would be surprised lol what some women are into. Some are with such passive men they want total domination.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Well in any event good luck with her. Those rebound situations can turn into some crazy secs plates for a couple months.
This one rebound girl i hooked up with a handful of years ago was nuts ready for adventure.
She like light **** and even asked me to take a belt to her azz before pentetrating her. I swear i probably could have spit right in her face while in her with a good grip on her throat. Not kidding on that.
You would be surprised lol what some women are into. Some are with such passive men they want total domination.
Yeah I have found the same...especially the younger ones. I once had this girl take my hand and put it on her neck and tell me she wanted me to choke her while I fvcked her in the ass. I mena I had to oblige...who am I to say no to that?? Hahaha

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a traditionalist who expects the man to lead. Now if a chick is unresponsive to his making a move that’s different. You don’t want to reach out incessantly in the absence of a response.

But some guys seem to think the woman is supposed to do more texting and that she should start chasing at some point.

Those aren’t women that men are going to see as valuable. I’ve had men who are seriously successful with women tell me what a turn off it is once a woman starts chasing...makes her too easy and deflates a man’s interest.
We see women as valuable based on youth and beauty, not based on her level of interest.

Women chase for the LTR, we men have no use for it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We see women as valuable based on youth and beauty, not based on her level of interest.

Women chase for the LTR, we men have no use for it.
Well some of us like female touch around the house. I can cook but im not the best. Hers is better.
The sights sounds and smells of the presence of her around the house helping and adding to it is a nice thing brother.
There is a balance there in. As long as she listens to me when i have to give direction regardless of the fit she throws im ok with it.
Its the defiant low self esteem kunts that we want to stear clear of.

Im speaking in general here not any particular girl.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:
So she texts me yesterday and said she forgot she had plans with her friend(the one who is not ready to date) and asked if I had a friend I could bring for her.

I told her none that were single and asked if she was afraid I was too much to handle by myself that she needed to bring a friend along to help her.

No response. Thinking of just canceling on her. No time for this type of silliness in my life.

Any advice? I am getting the feeling she is playing games

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
So she texts me yesterday and said she forgot she had plans with her friend(the one who is not ready to date) and asked if I had a friend I could bring for her.

I told her none that were single and asked if she was afraid I was too much to handle by myself that she needed to bring a friend along to help her.

No response. Thinking of just canceling on her. No time for this type of silliness in my life.

Forget her. F those games. Women don't create obstacles for men they want to f.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

It's a bull**** story.

Tell her this :

"We will do something another time. Take care"

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a bull**** story.

Tell her this :

"We will do something another time. Take care"
I told her "Hey going to cancel for Sunday. Maybe some other time"

Her response: "Oh?"

I tell her "I typically don't date women your age because I find them too immature and trying to invite a friend along for a double date doesn't exactly scream maturity to me. If I was in highschool then sure, that would have been cool. But I'm not."

I really wanted to send her this link too but I didn't

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her "Hey going to cancel for Sunday. Maybe some other time"

Her response: "Oh?"

I tell her "I typically don't date women your age because I find them too immature and trying to invite a friend along for a double date doesn't exactly scream maturity to me. If I was in highschool then sure, that would have been cool. But I'm not."

I really wanted to send her this link too but I didn't
you lost all respect at this point....

Less is more. You come off butthurt.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you lost all respect at this point....

Less is more. You come off butthurt.
She had no respect fpr him anyway trying to invite a friend along

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks can be interested and still tell the guy to invite a friend so her girl friend doesn't miss out. Happened to a friend of mine but he wasn't interested in her and blew her off.

In any case, it's disrespectful.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You set a date last Friday for this Monday (8/31)? Why didn't you just leave it at that?

Either she shows up or she doesn't. This is of course after you've confirmed an hour or so prior to the date.

I personally don't engage with them much prior to the date unless they reach out, or if I have something good to share. Before meeting in person, texts can be very easily misconstrued, therefore causing them to question going to the date.

At this point though, it sounds like she's playing games... And your response wasn't necessary. I probably would have left the date as is, and attempted to woo one of the two women. It would also be a secondary option if something better came along.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The initial outreach was definitely something new, but the rest of the interaction should really be worth thinking about. Par for the course.