I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I think he was saying he looks like a "normal" guy.A bit jealous are we? You are not even close to his physical appearance. Get over yourself.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
lolCome on now Dave he looks fine... he's lowkey a Chad-lite lol
Thats what you think. Plenty of normal dudes have females like that.lol
you would need to look like this to get a girl of that quality online or in any sort of an approach anywhere in real life
Thats what you think. Plenty of normal dudes have females like that.
I was saying normal looking dudes. They have game.lmfao, yea right
you have a tiny chance if you meet her via natural means (friends/work) and you're around a 7/10
try approaching somebody that hot at a bar or a gym, she will laugh at you unless you're a 10/10.
Male models and strippers will be with a female who is not also a gold digger.I was saying normal looking dudes. They have game.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
you think a girl like that is open to being approached at a gym or bar or something by anybody who is not a 10/10, you're smoking crack. Somebody like that is incredibly defensive cause she gets hit on 50 million times a dayI was saying normal looking dudes. They have game.
Omfg. Your on your looks maxxing bull.you think a girl like that is open to being approached at a gym or bar or something by anybody who is not a 10/10, you're smoking crack. Somebody like that is incredibly defensive cause she gets hit on 50 million times a day
you might have a chance if you meet her through a friend or work and get to impress her and you're maybe a 7/10. Anything below a 7 nowadays and you might as well kill yourself
seriously, where you gonna approach somebody like that where she is not incredibly defensive??Omfg. Your on your looks maxxing bull.
Being in their clique. How about be a rapper?seriously, where you gonna approach somebody like that where she is not incredibly defensive??
bars and clubs are impossible, online dating is impossible, what else is there?
so what I said, magically hoping you meet a beautiful girl through social circle - which is all luckBeing in their clique. How about be a rapper?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
A rapper or musician. They arent male models or even close.so what I said, magically hoping you meet a beautiful girl through social circle - which is all luck
try approaching that at a bar or gym or store, you got 0% chance unless you're a 10/10
A virgin incel gone off the deep end. The only question I have is how many exist in the wild besides him ?@bigdave17
don't be this guy:
Man, 27, arrested after allegedly threatening to kill women because he’s a virgin: report
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday in Utah after he allegedly threatened to kill as “many girls” as he sees because he is still a virgin, reports said.
Christopher Wayne Cleary was arrested in the town of Provo. He was allegedly posting the threats on Facebook, Fox 13 reported, citing court documents.
"All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he allegedly posted. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I'm ready to die and all the girls the (sic) turned me down is (sic) going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see."
![]()
Guys who look like that get other guys of that quality. Dude looks like a gay porn star Dave.lol
you would need to look like this to get a girl of that quality online or in any sort of an approach anywhere in real life
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.