“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Crazy how powerful fame is - Arnolds ugly bastard son has gorgeous gf

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Who knows what Dave means with his posts.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Thats what you think. Plenty of normal dudes have females like that.

lmfao, yea right

you have a tiny chance if you meet her via natural means (friends/work) and you're around a 7/10

try approaching somebody that hot at a bar or a gym, she will laugh at you unless you're a 10/10.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
lmfao, yea right

you have a tiny chance if you meet her via natural means (friends/work) and you're around a 7/10

try approaching somebody that hot at a bar or a gym, she will laugh at you unless you're a 10/10.
I was saying normal looking dudes. They have game.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I was saying normal looking dudes. They have game.
you think a girl like that is open to being approached at a gym or bar or something by anybody who is not a 10/10, you're smoking crack. Somebody like that is incredibly defensive cause she gets hit on 50 million times a day

you might have a chance if you meet her through a friend or work and get to impress her and you're maybe a 7/10. Anything below a 7 nowadays and you might as well kill yourself
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
you think a girl like that is open to being approached at a gym or bar or something by anybody who is not a 10/10, you're smoking crack. Somebody like that is incredibly defensive cause she gets hit on 50 million times a day

you might have a chance if you meet her through a friend or work and get to impress her and you're maybe a 7/10. Anything below a 7 nowadays and you might as well kill yourself
Omfg. Your on your looks maxxing bull.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Omfg. Your on your looks maxxing bull.
seriously, where you gonna approach somebody like that where she is not incredibly defensive??

bars and clubs are impossible, online dating is impossible, what else is there?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
seriously, where you gonna approach somebody like that where she is not incredibly defensive??

bars and clubs are impossible, online dating is impossible, what else is there?
Being in their clique. How about be a rapper?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Being in their clique. How about be a rapper?
so what I said, magically hoping you meet a beautiful girl through social circle - which is all luck

try approaching that at a bar or gym or store, you got 0% chance unless you're a 10/10
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
so what I said, magically hoping you meet a beautiful girl through social circle - which is all luck

try approaching that at a bar or gym or store, you got 0% chance unless you're a 10/10
A rapper or musician. They arent male models or even close.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
@bigdave17

don't be this guy:

Man, 27, arrested after allegedly threatening to kill women because he’s a virgin: report

A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday in Utah after he allegedly threatened to kill as “many girls” as he sees because he is still a virgin, reports said.

Christopher Wayne Cleary was arrested in the town of Provo. He was allegedly posting the threats on Facebook, Fox 13 reported, citing court documents.

"All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he allegedly posted. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I'm ready to die and all the girls the (sic) turned me down is (sic) going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see."



 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
@bigdave17

don't be this guy:

Man, 27, arrested after allegedly threatening to kill women because he’s a virgin: report

A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday in Utah after he allegedly threatened to kill as “many girls” as he sees because he is still a virgin, reports said.

Christopher Wayne Cleary was arrested in the town of Provo. He was allegedly posting the threats on Facebook, Fox 13 reported, citing court documents.

"All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he allegedly posted. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I'm ready to die and all the girls the (sic) turned me down is (sic) going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see."


A virgin incel gone off the deep end. The only question I have is how many exist in the wild besides him ?
 
A

AJ84

Guest
lol

you would need to look like this to get a girl of that quality online or in any sort of an approach anywhere in real life
Guys who look like that get other guys of that quality. Dude looks like a gay porn star Dave.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
He is not average. He is pretty toned.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top