"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Corona Virus, finally a good reason to duck?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Kinda kidding, but now people actually have a reason not to approach :p.

Anyone gonna still go for it?
There will always be a reason not to approach if you dont approach. Most people dont do cold approaches anymore since everyone is online or social networking. It only works with people who would not neednl to go there to get a girl in the first place.

Also who would pass a hot.chick even if she was infected? It does not effect yonger people as severely and there is less male competition if other guys are thinking like you.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Also who would pass a hot.chick even if she was infected? It does not effect yonger people as severely and there is less male competition if other guys are thinking like you.
Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.

I'm trying to live!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.

I'm trying to live!
I think we all are gonna feel the pinch. Total lockdown of cities,concerts,sporting events. Heck xenophobia ,racism towards ethnicities ,inadequate quarantines and basically fear over fact. All to contain the virus too little too late
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.

I'm trying to live!
Yeah, from a health perspective, it's more likely a girl, such as you are describing, could have an antibiotic resistant strain of STD, HIV, Herpes, HPVs, etc... and or have demonic spirits or are into weird sh1t like drinking blood, etc.... the fact is, you don't know who you are dealing with, what they are into, and what they have anyway. If you cared about your health then you would take the same type of precautions even if there was no coronavirus at all. Remember, you still had the seasonal flu before this hit, and a large number of people have died from that this year.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
,racism towards ethnicities
That's interesting since the virus have hit Italy and Iran and China. Chinese are model minorities. Italians are white (although they weren't considered fully-white in the past, they are now). Iran had always had issues before the coronavirus since the missiles were launched a month ago after that drone assassination, but Persians look white too. When people say racism, it's usually anti-Black racism and contemptuous white privilege and anti-immigration from poorer brown-skinned people from Latin America, yet those places are least effected by this virus. It's all white or near-white countries and skin-colours.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
That's interesting since the virus have hit Italy and Iran and China. Chinese are model minorities. Italians are white (although they weren't considered fully-white in the past, they are now). Iran had always had issues before the coronavirus since the missiles were launched a month ago after that drone assassination, but Persians look white too. When people say racism, it's usually anti-Black racism and contemptuous white privilege and anti-immigration from poorer brown-skinned people from Latin America, yet those places are least effected by this virus. It's all white or near-white countries and skin-colours.
Politicians are stirring anti - asian sentiment by calling the disease Wuhan coronavirus instead of just coronavirus or covid 19.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I see you are right I did some research, said it was in bats and other animals, still wonder why it is spreading to humans like this all of a sudden, don't you
I definately do. We shouldn't panic and we should let science do the work
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Politicians are stirring anti - asian sentiment by calling the disease Wuhan coronavirus instead of just coronavirus or covid 19.
I disagree on the fact its not the same thing. They are not victims of institutional racism and seem to be happy campers as far as fulfilling the American Dream is concerned. Truthfully, anyone associated with this disease gets shunned out. If you start coughing then people will start acting weird around you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top