Soldier King
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2020
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 46
- Age
- 39
Kinda kidding, but now people actually have a reason not to approach
.
Anyone gonna still go for it?
Anyone gonna still go for it?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
There will always be a reason not to approach if you dont approach. Most people dont do cold approaches anymore since everyone is online or social networking. It only works with people who would not neednl to go there to get a girl in the first place.Kinda kidding, but now people actually have a reason not to approach.
Anyone gonna still go for it?
Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.Also who would pass a hot.chick even if she was infected? It does not effect yonger people as severely and there is less male competition if other guys are thinking like you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I think we all are gonna feel the pinch. Total lockdown of cities,concerts,sporting events. Heck xenophobia ,racism towards ethnicities ,inadequate quarantines and basically fear over fact. All to contain the virus too little too lateHold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.
I'm trying to live!
Yeah, from a health perspective, it's more likely a girl, such as you are describing, could have an antibiotic resistant strain of STD, HIV, Herpes, HPVs, etc... and or have demonic spirits or are into weird sh1t like drinking blood, etc.... the fact is, you don't know who you are dealing with, what they are into, and what they have anyway. If you cared about your health then you would take the same type of precautions even if there was no coronavirus at all. Remember, you still had the seasonal flu before this hit, and a large number of people have died from that this year.Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.
I'm trying to live!
That's interesting since the virus have hit Italy and Iran and China. Chinese are model minorities. Italians are white (although they weren't considered fully-white in the past, they are now). Iran had always had issues before the coronavirus since the missiles were launched a month ago after that drone assassination, but Persians look white too. When people say racism, it's usually anti-Black racism and contemptuous white privilege and anti-immigration from poorer brown-skinned people from Latin America, yet those places are least effected by this virus. It's all white or near-white countries and skin-colours.,racism towards ethnicities
Politicians are stirring anti - asian sentiment by calling the disease Wuhan coronavirus instead of just coronavirus or covid 19.That's interesting since the virus have hit Italy and Iran and China. Chinese are model minorities. Italians are white (although they weren't considered fully-white in the past, they are now). Iran had always had issues before the coronavirus since the missiles were launched a month ago after that drone assassination, but Persians look white too. When people say racism, it's usually anti-Black racism and contemptuous white privilege and anti-immigration from poorer brown-skinned people from Latin America, yet those places are least effected by this virus. It's all white or near-white countries and skin-colours.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Its an animal virus that got spread to humans.I heard it was created by a lab and used by the chinese government to create population control for it's country.
yeah there are tons of other corona virus that haven't infected humans yet. When they say Corona it is a family term of virusesreally?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I definately do. We shouldn't panic and we should let science do the workI see you are right I did some research, said it was in bats and other animals, still wonder why it is spreading to humans like this all of a sudden, don't you
I disagree on the fact its not the same thing. They are not victims of institutional racism and seem to be happy campers as far as fulfilling the American Dream is concerned. Truthfully, anyone associated with this disease gets shunned out. If you start coughing then people will start acting weird around you.Politicians are stirring anti - asian sentiment by calling the disease Wuhan coronavirus instead of just coronavirus or covid 19.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.