Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corona Virus, finally a good reason to duck?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda kidding, but now people actually have a reason not to approach :p.

Anyone gonna still go for it?
There will always be a reason not to approach if you dont approach. Most people dont do cold approaches anymore since everyone is online or social networking. It only works with people who would not neednl to go there to get a girl in the first place.

Also who would pass a hot.chick even if she was infected? It does not effect yonger people as severely and there is less male competition if other guys are thinking like you.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Also who would pass a hot.chick even if she was infected? It does not effect yonger people as severely and there is less male competition if other guys are thinking like you.
Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.

I'm trying to live!

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on wait, I just reread that, take that like away. If Ima die and not be able to be in contact with anyone, Ima take a hard pass on that girl unless she's my wife.

I'm trying to live!
I think we all are gonna feel the pinch. Total lockdown of cities,concerts,sporting events. Heck xenophobia ,racism towards ethnicities ,inadequate quarantines and basically fear over fact. All to contain the virus too little too late

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm trying to live!
Yeah, from a health perspective, it's more likely a girl, such as you are describing, could have an antibiotic resistant strain of STD, HIV, Herpes, HPVs, etc... and or have demonic spirits or are into weird sh1t like drinking blood, etc.... the fact is, you don't know who you are dealing with, what they are into, and what they have anyway. If you cared about your health then you would take the same type of precautions even if there was no coronavirus at all. Remember, you still had the seasonal flu before this hit, and a large number of people have died from that this year.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,racism towards ethnicities
That's interesting since the virus have hit Italy and Iran and China. Chinese are model minorities. Italians are white (although they weren't considered fully-white in the past, they are now). Iran had always had issues before the coronavirus since the missiles were launched a month ago after that drone assassination, but Persians look white too. When people say racism, it's usually anti-Black racism and contemptuous white privilege and anti-immigration from poorer brown-skinned people from Latin America, yet those places are least effected by this virus. It's all white or near-white countries and skin-colours.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting since the virus have hit Italy and Iran and China. Chinese are model minorities. Italians are white (although they weren't considered fully-white in the past, they are now). Iran had always had issues before the coronavirus since the missiles were launched a month ago after that drone assassination, but Persians look white too. When people say racism, it's usually anti-Black racism and contemptuous white privilege and anti-immigration from poorer brown-skinned people from Latin America, yet those places are least effected by this virus. It's all white or near-white countries and skin-colours.
Politicians are stirring anti - asian sentiment by calling the disease Wuhan coronavirus instead of just coronavirus or covid 19.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you are right I did some research, said it was in bats and other animals, still wonder why it is spreading to humans like this all of a sudden, don't you
I definately do. We shouldn't panic and we should let science do the work