Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

conveying non-exclusivity to plates..

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo says man should convey non exclusivity from the outset to avoid any future awkward situations. But it has to be done subtly and covertly. If done overtly, most women would reject such relation consciously, as it conflicts with their pride and self respect.

My question is how to do that? ..I can think of one way:
" I am not ready for commitment just yet, but maybe in few years if I find the right woman.."
to be clear, I don't believe in the "right woman" or "the one"...thinking about saying it just to lead them on..showing them a carrot..

Is there any other and/or better way than this?

NOTE: I am from Pune, India and people are slightly conservative than western countries..Not saying its impossible to spin plates here but it has to be done covertly and subtly, otherwise man risks being isolated/ demonized/ thrown out of society..

Additional info about me so that you guys can help me most effectively:

I m 21, born and raised in India. I wooed and kissed my distant(5 generations away) cousin(who was also my neighbor) when I was 6. we continued doing all naughty things except vaginal sex(I didn't want to risk it as condoms aren't 100% effective) till I was 13. Almost every girl in my class was infatuated with me, even some older girls. I was naturally using my masculinity and alphaness

But soon after that I had a surgery because of some liver issues and I remained skinny all my teenage. I also had oneitis for a girl from age 14 to 18. I lost all my confidence, machoness..I was a 20 year old virgin..

A year ago I decided to regain my confidence and reach my true potential( progress ongoing). I started to search how to be a casanova, read many articles, came across Rollo tomassi. I am on page 54 of the rational male book.

Now I am perfectly healthy, unplugged, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 65 kg weight( lean and slightly muscular..working on it), 6.7 inches down there( huge for indian guys), halfway to become an Actuary and Chartered accountant, swimming in free time

I know many guys think Indian guys are weird and/or simps and its majorly true.(bobs and vaganas)..But believe me when I say I m better than the majority of those bozos and I still want to be better

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You indian guys are a weird bunch I have to admit. However your conservativeness is just as conservative as ours over here. All women are freaky. And all women get jealous when a man she sees higher that is capable of more p*ssy, overt or secret. I've been on both sides where I either said I was non exclusive, or I implied it, and the women still gave me sh*t. You can't get around it. Just gotta own up to it. Or play the game and keep them in the dark. Ain't no easy way out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need.

Take your plates on dates, fvck their brains out, rinse, and repeat. Do this until she brings up exclusivity.

Then, do this:

Now is your opportunity to gather your list of demands. Set the bar high and wait until she caves.

If you want her to stay a certain weight, dress a certain way, be sexually open only on your end, etc now is the time to state it. Can’t negotiate any of this later…

To specifically answer the question- this is how you properly “lead her on.” If you really don’t want a relationship with her just set the bar impossibly high. She will walk eventually but may come back for future booty calls.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo says man should convey non exclusivity from the outset to avoid any future awkward situations. But it has to be done subtly and covertly. If done overtly, most women would reject such relation consciously, as it conflicts with their pride and self respect.

My question is how to do that? ..I can think of one way:
" I am not ready for commitment just yet, but maybe in few years if I find the right woman.."
to be clear, I don't believe in the "right woman" or "the one"...thinking about saying it just to lead them on..showing them a carrot..

Is there any other and/or better way than this?

NOTE: I am from Pune, India and people are slightly conservative than western countries..Not saying its impossible to spin plates here but it has to be done covertly and subtly, otherwise man risks being isolated/ demonized/ thrown out of society..
If you can control your vibe, turn on the sexiness to maximum around them and garner up your rogueish charm. They will get the idea.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean by rinse?
It's an American figure of speech. Remove the word "rinse" and what he says is still valid. Date them, phuck them, date, them, phuck them, date them, phuck them....in an infinite loop.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need.

Take your plates on dates, fvck their brains out, rinse, and repeat. Do this until she brings up exclusivity.

Then, do this:
what if she sees me with another woman before she brings up the exclusivity issue?
wouldn't it lead to an awkward situation, throwing tantrums, bad-mouthing me on social media(people lose jobs because of that ****), etc

Last edited:

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can control your vibe, turn on the sexiness to maximum around them and garner up your rogueish charm. They will get the idea.
I don't know how to do that on demand yet...sometimes it happens on its own..any advice about that?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You simply never put a label on it.. i always just tell them we're friends.. its that simple. .. you gotta remind them every once in a while when they start acting up lol

and nothing wrong with being Indian bud.. I known indian dudes in the club scene who did great. height, good looks and a good smile go a long way.. even if you don't have the height, you can play on the fact that you're exotic/rare to most women.. you just can't be like those fobs with the thick accents and head gestures when they talk

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply never put a label on it.. i always just tell them we're friends.. its that simple. .. you gotta remind them every once in a while when they start acting up lol

and nothing wrong with being Indian bud.. I known indian dudes in the club scene who did great. height, good looks and a good smile go a long way.. even if you don't have the height, you can play on the fact that you're exotic/rare to most women.. you just can't be like those fobs with the thick accents and head gestures when they talk
I appreciate the support but I think you misunderstood, I still live in India..can't really be exotic when there are half billion men like me here...

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy and there is a simple method with it.

The way you convey non-exclusivity is...

First: It has to be credible so you have to have that level of attractiveness, confidence, envoke feelings, attraction in the woman. IE she has to know you are better than average, otherwise its not congruent.

Second: Once you have established some romantic value ie the above, you simply phrase it like this
"I know a lot of girls that I interact with"
"I know other girls maybe you can meet them I am setting up a group"
"I know other girls..."

You dont need to convey non-exclusivity directly, it just has to go like "I know other GIRLS ....."

It has to be about GIRLS not about you. Because women are interested in other women, in being women/girls, etc you make this about how much you know about GIRLS. It is not about you getting more girls, sex, or being a player, it is just about you knowing more girls, your experiences, their experiences, you work with them, etc.

Its all about how you FRAME your relationship to women and girls in general. You frame it like in your life you deal with a lot of women and know a lot about women.

@pranshu If your a high-value guy and want to set up a harem in the future and become a 'pimp' or social leader in your local area I can help you as this is what I am doing.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Non-Exclusivity is the default situation. You shouldn't need to convey anything to her.

If they want to be exclusive they will usually let you know either directly or by asking "if you are seeing anyone else", etc

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy and there is a simple method with it.

The way you convey non-exclusivity is...

First: It has to be credible so you have to have that level of attractiveness, confidence, envoke feelings, attraction in the woman. IE she has to know you are better than average, otherwise its not congruent.

Second: Once you have established some romantic value ie the above, you simply phrase it like this
"I know a lot of girls that I interact with"
"I know other girls maybe you can meet them I am setting up a group"
"I know other girls..."

You dont need to convey non-exclusivity directly, it just has to go like "I know other GIRLS ....."

It has to be about GIRLS not about you. Because women are interested in other women, in being women/girls, etc you make this about how much you know about GIRLS. It is not about you getting more girls, sex, or being a player, it is just about you knowing more girls, your experiences, their experiences, you work with them, etc.

Its all about how you FRAME your relationship to women and girls in general. You frame it like in your life you deal with a lot of women and know a lot about women.

@pranshu If your a high-value guy and want to set up a harem in the future and become a 'pimp' or social leader in your local area I can help you as this is what I am doing.
working on increasing my value...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing to "convey". Just hang out, hookup, and have fun (thank you Corey Wayne), until she brings the topic up.

And when she does, just say something along the line of "I'm not really ready for a LTR now, with you or anyone else, I prefer us to keep things the way they are now". In short, the moment she brings the topic up, she deserves to hear some honesty from you.

From that moment on, there are only two outcomes: 1/ She goes away (which happened to me), because she's not getting what she wants from you, which is fine. 2/ She stays and accepts being your FWB/sex buddy, which is fine.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, dont wait for it to come up, because then you are in the frame of being defensive about it. Make sure you bring it up yourself before she does and let her know you 'know' a lot of girls and have lots of girls in your life.

She will NEVER ask for exclusiivity if you do it my way. Because you frame it as a positive that you know lots of girls, you treat them well, you are that guy, she benefits from you being that good.